Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

Jazzysmum - If I remember correctly, you use the format for forums (i think it was the 3rd one) from the [img] to [img]. It took me a while to work mine out too.

mel

hello girls,
im kylie, i used to use this site alot when DS (who's 3.5) was born havent been on for a year or more tho...
im due oct 16th with bub number 2, just thought i'd jump into the convo sorry

unsure what im having legs were closed, counting down the weeks as im already over it.... seem to have gotten over it earlier then i did with DS 1

anyway sorry to but in

***haydens mum***

Posted by: JazzysMum
Just testing my pregnancy ticker.
Bet it wont work!!!!!

I cant get mine to work either lol!!
Hey all!! Welcome Kylie smile

Woohoo 32 weeks today!!!!! Had a M/W app this morn and bub has its bum nicely nestled in my pelvis! Ha I thought it liked its bum being rubbed but NO its its head lol.

I am feeling pretty good smile Seem to be getting restless legs of a night (which I haven't had before) and also having trouble falling asleep. Nothing to serious tho lol.

Hope everyone is feeling well xx

JSCnbump - is your hubby home yet? Bet you are hanging out for a rest smile

Hi Kylie smile
I have a 3 1/2 year old son as well. He is really excited about the baby & I'm sure is going to make a great big brother.

Princess Bubba Bump - My legs are so sore by night time...having trouble getting to sleep also. It seems if I try to go to bed earlier, I will just wake up earlier..i was up at 5am on saturday & so tired all day. Some days I still need a nap, which makes it harder to sleep at night.

mel

Im going insane today i have really nad BH and some little boy 22 mths has decided his not going to behave or have a nap!! My gosh!!

HIs outside playingso im hoping that helps him with the energy and he slows down for a little bit so i can rest. I hate fighting Bh while trying to vacuum or do anything.

Sarah

xx
Hi Girls

Welcome Kyze.

I had a refresher birth class last night. The midwife was a laugh. I took another tour of the birth suites, as last time I was too focused on contractions/birth to really take much notice of my surroundings.
I am in the same boat as the last few posts, I had BH and niggly pains all last week and I was getting worried that this baby was going to make an early arrival but they are totally non existent this week so go figure.
I still have to have a nap during the day too when DD does. I so look forward to it LOL! Bubs is head down and lying to one side so I am getting kicked in the one side of my ribs. Have been feeling a lot of stretching too and feel like I am going to explode.

I hope the pregnancy ticker works now......very frustrating!!!!!!!
hey guys, here's a copy of my ticker. minus the *****'s
*img]http*://bd.lilypie.com/*3Kiap11/.png*/*img]

so yours should look very similar to that. hope that helps.

How's everyone coping?
i had alot of energy yesterday, went on a cleaning and baking spree. back to being tired and sore today though sad
xo
[Edited on 18/08/2009]
[Edited on 18/08/2009]

Hi, my name is Jacqueline I'm new to this forum, I'm 30 weeks & 3 days.

I am due October 25th with baby girl. We are waiting excitedly as she will be little sister to Sam 10y.o., Jacob 8y.o. and Isabelle 2y.o.

This little one loves her head under my right rib too which by evening I'm pretty fed up with.

Hope everyone's doing well.

Mum of 4 blessings - TAS.

hi everyone sorry i havmt been on much things are so hectic here still, but i have been readinng the email updates

Posted by: Princess_Bubba_Bump
JSCnbump - is your hubby home yet? Bet you are hanging out for a rest smile

He is due home on Thursday WOO HOO hopefully they wont be delayed. It has been a very very long 5 months and i am looking forward to him getting home and having a break.

I had my OB appointment today i'm on weekly visits now and my blood pressure was a bit high this week hoprfully it's a 1 off
I'm 33+3 weeks now and am really hoping the next 6.5 weeks goes fast. DH is home for 5 weeks of that so i guess that will help time fly

I'm not having much trouble sleeping i think i am so exhusted by the end of the day so that helps
I have been nauseous and vomiting for the past 3 weeks and it's really getting annoying

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Hi, my name is Jacqueline I'm new to this forum, I'm 30 weeks & 3 days.

I am due October 25th with baby girl. We are waiting excitedly as she will be little sister to Sam 10y.o., Jacob 8y.o. and Isabelle 2y.o.

This little one loves her head under my right rib too which by evening I'm pretty fed up with.

Hope everyone's doing well.

Mum of 4 blessings - TAS.

Hi all, I too am new. I am due October 18 with baby no three, however my kids are all grown up now, one has just turned 20 the other is almost 15. This bubba a big surprise, but he is meant to be. My hubby also has grown up kids 25 and 22 and a 3 year old grand daughter so talk about a mixed bunch, but im sure this little one will be much loved and very spoilt.
He has been confirmed a boy, although we were hoping for a girl we are happy and excited to meet our new addiion. We have decidd to call him Joshua. I will sop dribbling on now.
Am excied to hear of everyones pending births.
Sign in to follow this topic