Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Do u like Rss

levi or corey? I might ahve aske dthis before but I cant find the post.
it will either be

levi jaxon or Levi corey or corey jaxon. i think levi is prob the first name. I like Levi jaxon so it can be LJ for short.

Also do u worry about weird/dif names for the child when they r older, u know as an adult or not?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Hi
I love Levi Jaxon.
levi was on our short list if we had a boy, its different but not wierd.

Freaked2002, 3 girls 07/03 09/05 & 06/07

Im no help as I think Levi Jaxon or Corey Jaxon are just as nice as one another. Either one will be a great name.

I like names that will suit a person at any age - whether you have to use a nickname whilst they're a child if the name is a bit too mature of a little tot.

I know of a lady who called their child Lukey - not Luke or Lucas...Lukey. I mean for god sake who names their child lukey - cute for little tot but not for any age after 7!

I love Levi Jaxon.
hi,
I like both Corey and Levi but probably leaning towards Corey. Would you consider spelling Jaxon, 'Jackson' though? Just to make his life easier everytime he has to tell someone then correct them on how to spell it.
I may be biased as I've had a couple of surnames that I spent my lifetime telling ppl how to spell!!
Cheers!
Lis : )

Mum to Jack 8, Zane 3 & Angus born 06//09/07

i like levi jaxon or corey jaxon

levi is such a beautiful name

Levi Jackson sounds better.

Cassie, mum to Hayley and Skye

I would pick Corey Jaxon. I like Corey. I wouldn't pick a name that may not suit when they're older.

2 girls - 5 years, 2 years

Levi.. definately Levi...

My DS is Levi, so that's why I vote that one.

Coincidently, we like Ashton for a boys name too...
Levi Jaxon is great. I knew a Levi and he was a real lovely gentleman, and really suited his name in his older years!

chubbalubb

Sign in to follow this topic