Claira
Niamh (Nieve)
Maeva

Brennan
Rhylan
Noah
Taedgh (Tye)
Caelan

We are having a hard time deciding which name for either.

The girls middle name is going to be Rose and the boys middle name is going to be Thomas.

Further name suggestions would be appreciated greatly! grin

We need some help deciding names for bubba! smile

Allie
Layla
Scarlett
Claira
Niamh (Nieve)
Maeva

Brennan
Rhylan
Noah
Taedgh (Tye)
Caelan

The girls middle name is going to be Rose and the boys middle name is going to be Thomas.

Hi, out of your girls, I like Layla Rose. And out of your boys I like Noah Thomas. Good luck choosing, all the best!!!

Allie
Layla
Scarlett
Claira
Niamh (Nieve)
Maeva

Brennan
Rhylan
Noah
Taedgh (Tye)
Caelan

Interesting, got some good strong Irish names there! I would say that sometimes Irish names can be very difficult to pronounce, and I don't think any child would like to have a name where they're constantly having to tell people how to say it or they're having to correct them. I always thought that Niamh was popular enough that people would know how to pronounce it but someone on here the other day started a thread about it and it turns out a lot of people don't know! Taedgh I would say is definitely too hard.

Sooooo ... I think out of the girl's choices I would pick either Claira or Maeva, they're both really pretty. Out of the boy's Brennan or Caelan, they're both nice and semi-unusual without being odd enough to cause problems.

Allie
Layla
Scarlett
Claira
Niamh (Nieve)
Maeva

Brennan
Rhylan
Noah
Taedgh (Tye)
Caelan

Hi i like Layla and Noah, and just out of interest are you using family names as middle names, im thinking to use Rose cause it goes well, rather then a family name?

Hi i like Layla and Noah, and just out of interest are you using family names as middle names, im thinking to use Rose cause it goes well, rather then a family name?

Rose is for my sister and Thomas is my fiance middle name! smile

Interesting, got some good strong Irish names there! I would say that sometimes Irish names can be very difficult to pronounce, and I don't think any child would like to have a name where they're constantly having to tell people how to say it or they're having to correct them. I always thought that Niamh was popular enough that people would know how to pronounce it but someone on here the other day started a thread about it and it turns out a lot of people don't know! Taedgh I would say is definitely too hard.

Sooooo ... I think out of the girl's choices I would pick either Claira or Maeva, they're both really pretty. Out of the boy's Brennan or Caelan, they're both nice and semi-unusual without being odd enough to cause problems.

I'm irish thats why we've chosen those names! smile
We were also thinking that too, weird spelling can make our bubbas life really hard and we dont want that at all!
And some other name suggetions:

Lucy
Olivia
Annika
Jade, Jayda, Jada
Zoe
Tamara
Jessica
Ella
Amelia
Chloe
Ivy
Bella

Kyass
Dean
Lucas
Andrew, Andre, Anderson
Keanu
Tyrone
Benjamin
Joshua
Darcy

Excuse my spelling you will have to check spelling!!

And some other name suggetions:

Lucy
Olivia
Annika
Jade, Jayda, Jada
Zoe
Tamara
Jessica
Ella
Amelia
Chloe
Ivy
Bella

Kyass
Dean
Lucas
Andrew, Andre, Anderson
Keanu
Tyrone
Benjamin
Joshua
Darcy

Excuse my spelling you will have to check spelling!!

i like the name Amelia, but there is a friend with a dog that name, and a new baby in the family circle to. sad

None of those names really jump out to me though! sad sorry

Layla Rose

This is my daughter's name (our surname is Rose), so I'm biased but it's my fav from the list. smile

EVERYONE comments on what a beautiful name it is.

I also like Paige and Peyton for a girl.

From your boys list I like Rhylan.
I really love you girls name choices...I love Scarlett but doesn't think Scarlett Rose is the best choice. I wonder if you like my DD2's name which is irish....Breanna (this is the american spelling, but you could use the irish spelling of Brianna)?

Breanna/Brianna Rose wub

I also love Maeve, but this doesn't suit rose as two one syllable names I don't think go together.

For your boys, I love Brennan (reminds me of Breanna)...so I think Brennan Thomas or Rhylan Thomas are great names

What about Quinn for a boy (or even girl)? This is a strong irish name.

Quinn Thomas wub

GL choosing

This is my daughter's name (our surname is Rose), so I'm biased but it's my fav from the list. smile

EVERYONE comments on what a beautiful name it is.

I also like Paige and Peyton for a girl.

From your boys list I like Rhylan.

My DD1 is Paige and I tried to get Peyton for DD2 (either as first name or middle name) but unfortunately DH said NO sad
Sign in to follow this topic