Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

my last name topic i hope Lock Rss

Hi sorry to keep posting topics, but we are down to two names finaly and only just over 2 weeks smile which one flows best with firstly my surname - Romanowski and secondly my daughters name Georgia Nicole.... baby may be a boy havent found out its sex so this point may be moot if so he will be a Declan Connor... the two names are

Jasmine Leah
Amelia Grace

one is my fav the other is my hubbys.... if you all prefer my hubbys fav then i will possible give up the fight to use my fav name as im partial to both hehe... and if you can think of a better midde name feel free to let me know as im not 100% sold on Grace

thanks again smile
I really like the name amelia. Grace goes good with it aswell. I'm guessing that amelia is your DH fav if your not sold on grace??

I like Amelia Grace, I think it suits your other DD's name the best smile

Hi sorry to keep posting topics, but we are down to two names finaly and only just over 2 weeks smile which one flows best with firstly my surname - Romanowski and secondly my daughters name Georgia Nicole.... baby may be a boy havent found out its sex so this point may be moot if so he will be a Declan Connor... the two names are

Jasmine Leah
Amelia Grace

one is my fav the other is my hubbys.... if you all prefer my hubbys fav then i will possible give up the fight to use my fav name as im partial to both hehe... and if you can think of a better midde name feel free to let me know as im not 100% sold on Grace

thanks again smile

Amelia Grace!!!! I love the name Amelia but a friend of ours has a daughter named that! otherwise it would be on the top of our list!

I really like the name amelia. Grace goes good with it aswell. I'm guessing that amelia is your DH fav if your not sold on grace??

not necessarily

she was going to be Amelia May then our friend used it so ive only thought up Grace in the last week not months like the other names.. i kind of like having time for a name to feel right.. i like Grace it just seems a bit liek a filler name if taht makes sense
I like Jasmine Leah - Ive been seeing sooooooooo many people naming their babys grace lately wink tongue Not that its not gorgeous too but I personally prefer Jasmine Leah smile
If grace feels like a filler name then why dont you call her (if a girl) Amelia Jasmine? Just a thought smile

If grace feels like a filler name then why dont you call her (if a girl) Amelia Jasmine? Just a thought smile

i hadnt even thought of that.... thats what baby brain does to you but its really pretty
and yes i quite like both names just not sure which one i like more, which goes better which is less common etc etc its kinda doing my head in but feel a lot better now that im down to two names that i quite like smile
i like jasmine leah best smile good luck
Jasmine Leah by far! wink wub
But if u have to compromise Amelia Jasmine
or Jasmine Amelia is still beautiful!
Good luck choosing! grin

Oh...or Jasmine Milly?!

Sign in to follow this topic