Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Need help for naming son #2

Need help for naming son #2 Rss

We have been blessed with our first son, Sebastian.

It looks like this one, due in Jan 2012 is also a son.

We are stumped on boys name, as Sebastian was a name I had picked out from childhood.

Each time we come up with something we like it just doesn't feel 'like the one'. Not sure if this is just the case with number 2.

Names we like:

Hamish
Henry
Joshua
Matthew
Tobias
Flynn

Any suggestions? The name can't end with 'er' as it clashes with our surname i.e no Alexanders, Archers, Fletchers etc.
I clicked on this topic to say Tobias - my new fav boys name for when we eventually decide on having #2

I like Hamish and Flynn out of your list also.

I also like:
Kieran
David
Jacob
Jack
Max
Thomas
George
Andrew

What about Archie I love that name instead of a archer then?
I like flynn it's become very popular.
I'm not a fan of Tobias sorry, ummm trying to think I'm usually full of boys names but can't think our ds was going to be a Phoenix but is a Seth lol dp liked cash I.e Johnny cash his so original lol
Do you like traditional names like James etc or different ones like Ridley, Dayton etc??
Tobias was one of the early considerations for us this time too. I think it goes really well with Sebastian smile
Thanks guys.

I like traditional & non traditional names but we tend to go somewhere in the midddle.

Even if I like a name in the top ten I'm put off from using it if it's that popular.

We tend to like names in the top 100. So not too out there, but not too common either.
My favourite boy's name at the moment is Hugo wub I think I might be destined to have a family of lots of girls though...
Out of your list I really like Flynn.. A friend of mine also has a Heath and it is just so handsome grin

My favourite boy's name at the moment is Hugo wub I think I might be destined to have a family of lots of girls though...

Our son is Sebastian Hugo!
Love the name Flynn! Joshua was my hubby's number one pic.
Few other suggestions:
Benjamin
Harrison
Lucas
Jack or Jackson

Good luck deciding grin
out of your list i like joshua best
i also like
lucas
noah
judah
benjamin