Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Name help for a boy Lock Rss

Hi

Just a call from the Dr saying i am 10 - 11 weeks with twins. One girl and one boy and need help choosing a name. We like Harry as the second name. First is between William or Nathan. Which good is the best.

Thanks Amy and Chris.

Hi

Just a call from the Dr saying i am 10 - 11 weeks with twins. One girl and one boy and need help choosing a name. We like Harry as the second name. First is between William or Nathan. Which good is the best.

Thanks Amy and Chris.

Hi
Great news. I like Nathan Harry and for the girl Abigail Lily

Hi

Thanks Amy and Chris.

I like both names, so it might depend which one sounds better with your last name.
i just having one. The names are for my sister

i just having one. The names are for my sister

you are one crazy person evrything u say doesnt even make sense..
you need help

I agree. Sounds like she's making up things looking at all her old posts.

The whole thing is made up, don't get caught up in all her lies, last week she had a different user name and had 3yr old twin boys and a newborn baby girl, today she is having a baby girl one minute and twins the next!

I know!!! Who the hell does this. I just reported her.

Good work!! Hopefully its not the same girl that lied about being pregnant and having a husband and apparently having a misscarriage i dont remeber what her name was but this seems to be happening alot lately.
People come on here for help and advice on things and then u have to get crazy people to come and mess it all up..
How sad their lives must be.

Good work!! Hopefully its not the same girl that lied about being pregnant and having a husband and apparently having a misscarriage i dont remeber what her name was but this seems to be happening alot lately.
People come on here for help and advice on things and then u have to get crazy people to come and mess it all up..
How sad their lives must be.

Nope not the same person, sometimes it's hard to work out who is genuine and who is not, but in this case it was really easy to work it out. I agree they must have pretty messed up lives.

Nope not the same person, sometimes it's hard to work out who is genuine and who is not, but in this case it was really easy to work it out. I agree they must have pretty messed up lives.

the other woman seemed alot smarter with her posts so it was hard to tell person just writes one thing and then says something else.. so wierd

The other woman is still around ( and is very hurt by the question's) and seem's to be genuine, it's sad that people have doubt's but after this crazy one it's no wonder!!!

OH REALLY! well now i feel bad (sorry) i didnt hear anything other than all the stuff people were saying about her.

The other woman is still around ( and is very hurt by the question's) and seem's to be genuine, it's sad that people have doubt's but after this crazy one it's no wonder!!!

It's probably the same crazy that wrote the post about Nina. OP needs a hobby!
So did Nina actually verify her stories etc?? i missed heaps by the looks of it lol
Sign in to follow this topic