Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. name for baby no5 need help!!!!!

name for baby no5 need help!!!!! Rss

We have just 9weeks until baby number 5 arrives & we can't decide on a name at all!! DH & I decided not to find out the sex of this bub, but now I am starting to regret that decision as it would of narrowed down our options!!

We have DS 13yrs Jordyn, DD 11yrs Maddison, DS 6yrs Bailey & DD 3yrs Ella... the only names that we have come up with so far are:
Olivia, Ruby, Sienna or Brooklyn for Girls Middle name Mai
or Logan, Flynn or Brodie for a boy??? Middle name possibly James, John or Neil (middle names for both are family names)

What do you think, I really need all the help I can get...
Do you think it's ok to have 2 children with names starting with the same letter?? Our surname also starts with a 'B'...
Would appreciate any suggestion grin
well that is a tough decision cause i actually like all the boys & all the girls names you have choosen
as far as kids names with the same letter, i'm not really a fan, but lots of people love it, so do whatever suits your family
good luck for the next 9 weeks, i have still got over 11 weeks to go & counting down

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com

I like Ruby Mai or Logan James.
Oh my fave name is Flynn, I wanted it so badly for my own sons but our last name is too similar...Flynn James is my fave of those, and for a girl I love Ruby Mai, it goes nicely with the other kids I think....all the best, hope it goes well for you smile
I like Logan James and Ruby Mai. Good luck
I love all of you girls names.
I prob like Brooklyn the best because it isnt as popular.
and then Ruby.
Boys I love Flynn.
Goodluck smile

We have just 9weeks until baby number 5 arrives & we can't decide on a name at all!! DH & I decided not to find out the sex of this bub, but now I am starting to regret that decision as it would of narrowed down our options!!

We have DS 13yrs Jordyn, DD 11yrs Maddison, DS 6yrs Bailey & DD 3yrs Ella... the only names that we have come up with so far are:
or Logan, Flynn or Brodie for a boy??? Middle name possibly James, John or Neil (middle names for both are family names)

Do you think it's ok to have 2 children with names starting with the same letter?? Our surname also starts with a 'B'...

Hi, out of your boys names I like, Logan John/James or Brodie John/James

Girls names from ur list I like are, Olivia Mai. It's a very popular name though as obviously everyone loves it too, a lil too popular for me but still nice. Oh and I don't think having kids names starting with the same letter is a problem at all, u can always make sure the middle initial is different if it bothers you.

Good luck deciding smile

<a href=

jordyn, maddison, bailey, ella and ruby mai
jordyn,maddison, bailey, ella and brodie james smile

i love alll of your names. u have great taste smile
just curious what are the first 4's middle names?

as u can see from my sig both my kids names start with the same letter. their middle names also start with the same letter, as its tradition in my family that middle names start with a "j" and they are also named after family members. so i dont think the same first letter in a name is an issue.

Sign in to follow this topic