Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Help with baby name Lock Rss

I'm about to have baby #4 any day now really. I have been told it is a boy, which will make it 4 boys. We have talked about a name for a boy that we will probably use, but I'm also thinking of girls names, just in case. smile

Now if it is a girl, I was thinking I would do something with both the grandmothers names. My mum died 14 years ago, so I would love to have her name in there somewhere, though I don't like either name. My mum's name is Magaret Therese. And DP mum's name is Lesley, not sure what second name is.

Now I have come up with Marley ('Mar' from Margaret and 'ley' from lesley).

Can anyone be more creative and help?

I'm about to have baby #4 any day now really. I have been told it is a boy, which will make it 4 boys. We have talked about a name for a boy that we will probably use, but I'm also thinking of girls names, just in case. smile

Now if it is a girl, I was thinking I would do something with both the grandmothers names. My mum died 14 years ago, so I would love to have her name in there somewhere, though I don't like either name. My mum's name is Magaret Therese. And DP mum's name is Lesley, not sure what second name is.

I know someone else with a Marlee because of the grandparents names!!

but im not creative at all so cant really help haha.
I would take both names Margaret Lesley, then add a first name of your own choosing. grin

Angie9

Garnet Lee (end of both names just adding an N into the end of margaret)

Reece Lee (end of Therese and Lesley)

Meg Lee (margaret is often shortened to Meg)

Marge Lesley

Cheers Ness

I know of a Marley, i like it!!!
I like Marley too,my daughters name is Amarli!
Sign in to follow this topic