Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Name help please Rss

Hi ,just wondering waht people thought of the idea of using the same middle name for 2 sisters?
Also what name do you like better for a little girl,Luca or Shelby...Im set on Luca but hubby is pushing for Shelby.
My sister used the same middle name for her 2 boys cause it was a family traditon on her hubby's side.

In my family the kids all have a middle name with the same letter "L".

As for Luca over Shelby, I think I prefer Shelby, but wait til she's born and you'll know which name will suit her more.

Good Luck smile
I like the name Luca the best.And sorry but I dont really understand why ppl use the same middle name for different children.
My sister and i both have the same mn, so i dont see the problem with it.

I prefer Shelby over Luca smile

I know quite a few people with more than one child with the same MN so i think its fine but personally wouldnt do it
And i like Luca better smile
Using the same middle name for siblings isnt for me, but each to their own i say.

Luca vs Shelby, i love Luca, my DS is called Lucca, i think it suits both boys and girls.

Hi ,just wondering waht people thought of the idea of using the same middle name for 2 sisters?
Also what name do you like better for a little girl,Luca or Shelby...Im set on Luca but hubby is pushing for Shelby.

Hi,

I think it's kinda nice for siblings to share the same middle name, especially if its traditional as well.

And sorry but I always thought Luca was a boys name so I prefer Shelby. I think Shelby is pretty and girly! grin

In my family the kids all have a middle name with the same letter "L".

Same here. My 2 sisters and I all have middle names starting with 'L'.

I prefer Shelby too, but could be biased as one of my fav movies is Steel Magnolias.

I have to agree with Kylie+2. You will know once she is born.
Thanks for opinions so far. Its so hard picking the name.. We thouht the same middle name might be nice wehn they both grow up and if they get married,change their names that their middle name would be a nice connection between them.
Hi

That's a lovely thought.

Hope the name selection is going well. smile
Sorry i prefer Shelby wub
My niece's both have the same middlename as their mum! grin

the same middle name for sisters would be very lovely and create a connection to hopefully follow through into their own families. i like shelby its gorgeous and not used much.. in fact i'v never heard a child with that name
Sign in to follow this topic