Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. OMG! 2 weeks to go and still arguing over names! HELP!

OMG! 2 weeks to go and still arguing over names! HELP! Lock Rss

OK... the list below is for boys names that hubby and I just cannot agree on. We have a girl name picked out and ready to go with but just cannot finalise the boy name. Opinions and votes needed desperately please!!!

BOY NAMES
Beau
Hunter
Jett

I like Beau the best smile
I like Beau smile

I also like Beau the best. Don't like Hunter, and can't stand Jett.

i like Hunter the best.. altho Beau has always been a favourite of mine.. wat are ur other childrens names & do u hav a middle name to go with it???
My daughter's name is Ella and my son's name is Kyan. Hubby will be thrilled that Beau is getting a positive reaction as that is his choice!!!

Middle name for Beau would be Hunter
Middle name for Hunter would be William
Middle name for Jett would be Hunter or William

I'm not a fan of Hunter, but Beau Hunter sounds nice together smile
Oh and Noah was the other name that has been up for consideration...

I like Noah too smile hubby used to have it as his favourite but the popularity put him off It's still on our list though smile
Of the three I like Hunter the best.

I don't like Beau, to me it's always been a dogs name. As for Beau Hunter, are you kidding?? Why not just call the poor kid Archer or Robin Hood right off the bat?? LOL
I don't think (as a general rule) verbs work as middle names.

Posted by: Aunty*Anna*
I'm not a fan of Hunter, but Beau Hunter sounds nice together smile

I dont think Beau and Hunter go together at all! Bow Hunter? as in Bow and Arrow?

I like Hunter
Posted by: mummy_mia
My daughter's name is Ella and my son's name is Kyan. Hubby will be thrilled that Beau is getting a positive reaction as that is his choice!!!

You won't believe this, but my friend who lives up the road from me has an Ella and a Kyan, and another son called Finn, so there you go..... I like Beau best smile Good Luck
Sign in to follow this topic