Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Fig and fennel portable cot Lock Rss

I have searched for instructions as the damn thing did not come with any even though it is new. Websites say this is easy to put up, either they lie or this thing is broken. Both my husband and I have tried to put it up no success and I am nearly ready to chuck it out. I have put up my fair share of portable cots but this is not working out as it usually does. Does any one know if I am just being a bimbo or do they have some hints on how this could be done?

I have searched for instructions as the damn thing did not come with any even though it is new. Websites say this is easy to put up, either they lie or this thing is broken. Both my husband and I have tried to put it up no success and I am nearly ready to chuck it out. I have put up my fair share of portable cots but this is not working out as it usually does. Does any one know if I am just being a bimbo or do they have some hints on how this could be done?

If it's new it should have come with instructions. Maybe contact the store you bought it from?
hi, ive got instructions. i can scan in and email to you if you want? Cheers, Lynn
nikkijohawkes How did you go? What do you think of the Fig & Fennel? I have been considering getting one when the time is right.

hi, ive got instructions. i can scan in and email to you if you want? Cheers, Lynn

Would I possibly be able to get a copy of these instructions please
I'm about to chuck away can't get anything to click in where it's
Meant to!! My email is jellybabie86@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic