Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How many of you... Lock Rss

Use only disposable nappies?
I only use disposable nappies, but I do have a few cloth nappies which I use for the odd up chuck!

Use real nappies during the day and disposables at night as real nappies not dry enough for the longer sleeps.
I have used disposable nappies from day dot...
I used disposables full time for the first few months as to be honest I never even thought about cloth nappies as I thought they were still the old fashioned ones that needed folding and pinning. I now use modern, fitted pocket nappies during the day and disposables at night.

another one for the disposables column!

I only use disposables. The initial outlay for fitted cloth nappies put me off, not to mention the extra work! Of course cloth would have been a cheaper option after doing the sums, but I'm finding it hard to keep up with my housework as it is, let alone extra washes!

I have tried to use 100% biodegradable nappies, but they always leak, so I now only use Huggies.
Im using only disposables. My DS poos so much I wouldnt be able to keep up with the washing!

Mummy to 3 little goblins

I have a heap of cloth as that is what I wanted to use, but bubs has been so demanding that disposables make life so easy. And she chucks, wees and poos on everything so I can barely keep her clothes washed and dried at the moment let alone nappies. One day I hope to be at that stage though.
I just use disposables as well.

me too,
I'm another one that only uses disposables have never used the cloth nappies

Sign in to follow this topic