Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. After the Birth
  5. Last Baby cant help but feel sad

Last Baby cant help but feel sad Rss

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone else felt like this.
We had our 3rd and last bub 4 months ago and I cant help but feel sad that my childbearing years are over.
My hubby definetly doesnt want anymore and I have my hands full. I just feels like everything has involved the excitement of getting pregnant and having a new precious bundle over the last 5 years and now that part of our lives is over. I have 3 Beautiful boys, but sad that I will never have a daughter and that mother daughter relationship that I had with my mum. My labours all ended in ceasareans (for the convenience of the doctors grrr not me) so im sad that I will never get to experience natural birth too.
I am very happy with my little family and so fortunate that my children are all healthy, just feels hard to let go.
Anyone else feel the same?
mbg
I feel the same as you.
I would love to have another baby but DH isn't so sure.
I tell myself that a third boy would be wonderful but know deep down that I would love a girl so that I have the mother/daughter relationship that I have with my mum.
I've also had 2 caesars and the third would be the same.
You can't help these feelings.

My second pregnancy was a surprise and I didn't enjoy being pregnant because I was so ill. So I felt bad about that too. I can't get used to the idea that I won't be pregnant again and have another bub and even if I do have a third I will probably feel the same as you do now.
Sign in to follow this topic