Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Share your story Rss

Hi there Monika. How are you lately? I hope its all great. Really good to see people outting such nice posts. I am sure a lot of people will gain help. It'll motivate people by showing them people with similar issues. I hope people get the most out of it.
aww, bless you for starting this thread.although I've told my story before I will share it again.My name is Klina and I have been dealt with infertility quite harshly.It's a long story so I will try to keep it short.Back in 2016, I was pregnant with my first baby.Until I had a road accident and I lost him.I was absolutely devasted by the blow.There are still physical complications I have to deal with because of that accident.Then had to put the metallic disc in my back and hips because of the gap.I don't really know if they plan to take them out.Its like they are a part of me now.Other than that my ovaries and fallopian tubes also had to be removed because they were damaged.I have been trying to look for a solution.recently looked into IVF as a possible cure.Not sure it would work though.This feels so nice to breathe everything out.
let me just say thanks to all the ladies.For sharing your stories with me and other people.Honestly, they make me feel like I am not alone.If you are reading this just remember you are not alone as well.We will get through this I know it.Take care of yourself, everyone .You are stronger then the world cares to admit.Sending baby dust and love your way.
Hi Monika.Good to see you here.Actually, I really need some help.I am trying to conceive the baby, but dear there was always negative test.I am not much believing in one thing. Now, I am used to facing the tough time in my life.My fear is that if I had taken the surrogacy process.Should I completely and genetically mother of the child?I am feeling scared because there were possibilities to surrogate declare the mother of that baby.I really want to have my own baby.No concern with the surrogate in future.Hope you guys understand my fear.Hope I will receive the better answers.Thanks in advance.Keep going on all.
Hi Monica! Thanks for starting this thread. I strongly support your idea. Well, yes! It's just like that! I think you're right! It would really be great to get support and learn from experiences of others. So, yeah! I've shared my story here many times...Also had a lot of support from many ladies out here. As you all know me, I've been opted for an IVF procedure in upcoming June, due to my PCOS. So, yeah! Just wish me luck! What about you Monika? What's your story?
Hello ladies.I am getting married to very kind and loving person.We both are very loving the kids and desperate to have kids at the early time of our marriage.But life is not always as same our demand and thinkings.I am very child loving, but I had no kid after 3 years of struggling.I believe that everything happens for our own good.But now, in this situation, I totally disagree.Why life is so cruel and hard to me.But there is always some light at the end of the tunnel.My best friend had suggested to me that I had to go through for surrogacy process.After long thinking and research, we are taking the decision to have this process.I am so happy and excited to saw the first ultrasound of my surrogate.Children are the great blessing.I am waiting for that time when I hold my kid in my arms.So, Keep hoping and trying.
Hey, lovelies! Am joining.
I'm a 36 yo POF sufferer. Later adding one of my ovaries removal. Though another one is still viable. But my amh turned into too low. We already have a kid. Naturally conceived - nature tricking..And another natural is out of the question so far.
I feel a lot more positive this time as my partner is so so supportive. We will try ivf but I am also thinking towards the future about egg donors. I have an identical twin sister who has two children and got pregnant the second month of trying. We were considering using her eggs. (Although her eggs would also be 39 years old) or donor eggs. Obviously my sister has the same DNA to me. My sister is considering this but I am not sure her heart is really in it. I think she just doesn't want to let me down. She will not have anymore children as her husband has had a vasectomy. But I believe if they could have afforded it she would have liked more. I felt torn about this.
So finally we made our strong decision to move onto ivf with another woman's eggs. I truly believe it'd be fair to all of us. We're heading off for treatment in a couple of weeks to Ukrainian biotex as found it more financially affordable. This is what we face. Our next stage - initial consultation.
Loads of positive vibes to all x
Hi. thanks for making this post. I have been reading so many sad and heartbreaking posts these days. Here, I got to read some interesting success stories. This is really amazing. Full of motivation and inspiration. Looking forward to sharing my story too.
Molliehall wrote:
Hi Monika.Good to see you here.Actually, I really need some help.I am trying to conceive the baby, but dear there was always negative test.I am not much believing in one thing. Now, I am used to facing the tough time in my life.My fear is that if I had taken the surrogacy process.Should I completely and genetically mother of the child?I am feeling scared because there were possibilities to surrogate declare the mother of that baby.I really want to have my own baby.No concern with the surrogate in future.Hope you guys understand my fear.Hope I will receive the better answers.Thanks in advance.Keep going on all.

Hey, when one starts considering surrogacy these questions do arise in their mind. If you choose the DE program then the child will only be genetically linked to the father. However, if you choose to use your eggs well then the child will be biologically yours. The surrogates who decide to opt for surrogacy actually sign a contract. They also have their own babies at home so that wouldn't happen. Most of the surrogates actually just want to help. So don't worry. I am sure everything will be alright.
Hey there, Cathy, I hope you're doing good. Congratulations to you on having a son I am sure it must be the best news for you. I am glad that you were able to overcome your depression. However, It would be really nice if you would share your story of surrogacy with us. As a lot of people are still confused about the process. So getting to hear a success story really does help. I am in the same boat as well and am probably going to opt for surrogacy as well. However, your experience will really help a lot of people.
Heyy. let me just say thanks to all the ladies. For sharing your stories with me and other people. Honestly, they make me feel like I am not alone. If you are reading this just remember you are not alone as well. We will get through this I know it. Take care of yourself, everyone. You are stronger then the world cares to admit. Sending baby dust and love your way.
Hi Monika! Thanks for starting this thread. I hope people get to see all the positive stories you are gathering through this post. I will share with you my story.am a 38 year old married woman from Germany and I am a victim of infertility. I have been through countless medication and even had to face 2 failed IVF. In face of all these failure I did not lose hope. I got to know about surrogacy and applied in Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure. I am now a mother of a baby girl. I am glad procedures like surrogacy exist. And that I was lucky enough to go through with it.
Sign in to follow this topic