Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

PND Rss

Hey all,

Just wondering if you had any hints or info on how you know if you have PND?

Im not sure if i do or not ive been so cranky quick to get mad etc. After i had DD in jan we moved to syd when she was 4 weeks i didnt want to move but DP had a promotion so we had to. Im resenting him for making us move and its starting to have an effect on our relationship. Im not sure if its pnd or just because i didnt want to move iykwim. any help would be great =)

1st baby due start of sep

Hey all,

Just wondering if you had any hints or info on how you know if you have PND?

Im not sure if i do or not ive been so cranky quick to get mad etc. After i had DD in jan we moved to syd when she was 4 weeks i didnt want to move but DP had a promotion so we had to. Im resenting him for making us move and its starting to have an effect on our relationship. Im not sure if its pnd or just because i didnt want to move iykwim. any help would be great =)

a link for your....heaps of info!

http://www.panda.org.au/

hope this helps!
maybe talk to your comm health nurse on your next app about it, or your GP? ive had PND myself and have known a number of other women who did also but our 'symptoms' were somewhat different..my advise if something doesnt feel right for you talk to someone asap for some help/advise, it cant hurt smile
I would be going to see someone about it. Because you have had such an upheaval with moving and being a new mum it's hard to say if it's PND or not. Even if you can get onto some counselling to help you sort things out with your relationship would be good too. Have a good look around your community and ask lots of questions of your GP or Child Health Nurse about what's around to help you out. You might be surprised. Please don't hesitate to contact any of us or vent on here if you need it. GBH:)
Sign in to follow this topic