Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Experiences Lock Rss

I feel as if my dreams are transforming into reality. My hopes are high. I am feeling a new vibe. The disappointment of infertility killed me from inside. Now its time to see my dreams growing rapidly. I have chosen the best fertility clinic in Europe. Located in Ukraine it is going to be my dream place. I hope that in some time I will be able to add my name among the names of those who are enjoyting parenthood due to this great fertility clinic.
I hope you are fine. I have been facing difficulties for a very long period of time. I had three miscarriages in the past. But the last one had left me with only infertility. Infertility is a curse for me. I am thinking to move to Europe. I have come across a good clinic in Europe. They are really appealing. I hope all goes well there.
Hey dear, I hope you are in your best health. I wanted to tell you about my journey. I have been TTC but due to my weak body, I am unable to. The doctors have told me that my body has not enough power to give birth to a baby. Well, I am thinking to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy will be best for me. I hope I found a good surrogate. My husband is doing this duty.
Hey, I am so happy for you. Well, sometimes this journey is not easy for you. If we do not lose our confidence, so we can get what we dream of. I also have a success storey. I hope it will inspire you people. I was an infertile woman. I faced infertility for 10 years. During this period I tried to conceive but nothing happened. I was literally devastated because I had no other option. It was because I had unexplained infertility and doctors were unable to diagnose. I also went for medication but nothing happened. I decided to go for IVF. It proved to be the best process for me. I am a mother of a baby. I am happy that I chose it. I have no more worries.
It is really great news. You have struggled a lot. You, in the end, got what you wanted. Well, I want to tell about my friend infertility story. It was actually her success story. She was unable to conceive a baby. she struggled a lot to have a baby. But at that time it was not in her fate. Her husband supported her a lot. They both wanted a baby badly. Well, They went to different doctors. They all suggested them different processes. Well, they were so upset by such a situation. In the end, they went to a fertility clinic. They had their treatment from the clinic. My friend got pregnant. Now she is a happy mother. She has no more worries.
It is a good news. You had a hard time. But you got what you wished for. I want to share my story with you. It is my infertility story when I was diagnosed with PCOS. I was unable to conceive a baby. I suffered a lot to have a baby. Nothing was working at that time. My husband was very supportive. He helped me a lot. We started visiting doctors. They suggested the different process. Well, We almost lost the hope. Someone told us about a fertility clinic. They had their treatment from the clinic. I got pregnant after a few cycles. Now I have a baby boy. I have no problems now in life.
Congratulation on a successful journey. It’s great that you shared your experience with us. Surrogacy is supposed to be hope for so many people suffering from infertility. I am also infertile. I had chosen surrogacy like you. Many people tried to discourage me. Such beautiful stories encouraged me. My family was against it. I was successful to convince them. And now I have a baby girl. I am always in favor of surrogacy. Good luck to you all who are currently TTC-ing.
As everyone is sharing their thoughts . I thought I should too share my opinion, I've also been doing research on surrogacy lately and the major issue that i came to know of is that most of them who hesitate thats because their religion doesn't allow them to do so and also some people don't wanna rely on technology much and opt for natural process, but sometimes you have to understand other people's pain too i guess not much people are kind that way. Well my point of view about surrogacy is it's a totally normal phenomenon, children are blessing no matter that was a normally delievered child, or a test tube baby, adopted one or was born through surrogacy we should all be thankful for what we have!
The value of happiness is only known when you are facing too many hardships. I have faced a lot of hard situations and being infertile was a curse for me. after struggling and searching for many clinics, I came to know a clinic located in eastern Europe which has high-quality facilities and qualified staff. I have experienced them and I am so much satisfied with their facilities,. this was the best experience in which I came to know about the basic knowledge of infertility and the procedure like surrogacy and IVF. their qualified doctors helped me taught me about all the processes. After their guideline, I decided to go for IVF. Although it was risky their facilities and environment enable me to give birth to a baby boy. Now I am enjoying my motherhood.
Thanks for sharing your successful experience with us. You are lucky that you get success naturally. I got success through surrogacy. Surrogacy is a great blessing of science. It totally changes my life. Thanks to my clinic too who helped me a lot during my journey.
Hey. hope you are doing fine. TTC is so hard to deal with. I also tried to conceive 4 years but nothing could help. I was diagnosed with uterine polyps disease which left me Infertile. I was so helpless. I had no other options left. I didn't want to go for unnatural methods. As they were not legal in our country. Then one of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. She implied that with this method you will have your own biological baby. So I decided to go For Surrogacy in Europe as it's not legal in our country. There I found a healthy and cooperative Surrogate. She gave birth to our child. I am so happy and blessed to have her.
Hey! It truly is wonderful to hear experiences. During a tough time like infertility, this is what people get motivated by. I think we should keep this going. Thank you for making a post for this. It's really appreciated. Love!
Sign in to follow this topic