Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Welcome.... Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know I had a baby boy on 25/10/11. He was 8pd 2oz and the easiest birth ever. In fact I only just made it to the hospital because I didn't actually think I was in labour.

Things started at around 6:40pm and I sat in the bath at home until 8pm when I called mum to come watch the other kids because my contractions where 1min 45sec apart. I was reluctant call her or go to the hospital because they weren't as strong as I'd expected but because they where so close I thought maybe I should just in case.

I arrived at the hospital at 8:55pm and after having only 1 contraction I was ready to push. I was examined and given the go ahead then rushed around to a birthing suite and little Flynn was born at 9:31pm.

I was in shock all night I think because it all happened so quick and so easily...LOL
Congratulations on a healthy boy and an easy birth grin

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Big congrats to you & your family on the safe and very quick arrival of baby Flynn Keith smile
I love his name too laugh

Congrats and welcome to the world little flynn!
Hopefully cruisy birth = cruisy kid!!! wink

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Congats on your new arrival.

That was a fast labour.

Cute name too

aw yay awsome!! congratulations lovely grin glad things well well for you xoxoxo
Congratulations!! I love his name!!
Oh, congratulations on meeting your little man! So exciting! Happy that you had a nice, easy delivery! And I love the name. Enjoy you new bubba!
Sign in to follow this topic