Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

My Baby Girl Rss

Hi all!

So on Thursday I posted a thread saying I thought I was in pre-labour.. turns out I sure was!

By 9pm that night my contractions were 2-3 minutes apart so we called our midwife and headed to the hospital. 2 minutes after arriving at the hospital my waters broke and it was full steam ahead! From waters breaking to baby's birth it took 3 hours and 5 minutes, active labour was only 20 minutes. I had a completely natural, drug free and unassisted birth and didn't need stitches! I feel so lucky!! Husband got to cut the cord and is such a proud papa <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

Ava Elizabeth was born 01:05am Sept 9, 8 days before her due date, weighing 6lbs 10oz and measuring 52 cm.

She's adorable!!

Congratulations to you both!!
Congratulations! I'm still here waiting... Soooo jealous. Sounded like a great birth too.
Congratulations! She's gorgeous!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

smile Congradulations... I have been waiting for your announcement

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Gorgeous girl!!

Congrats to you and Hubby!! So glad to hear your labor was good! smile
Hope your enjoying your first days of motherhood grin xx

That's awesome! She's so cute and Ava really suits her; she has that old soul look in her eyes. Enjoy - they grow up too fast!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

She is really beautiful, congratulations xx

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Congratulations smile Glad that everything went well for you and you didn't even have to get induced! A beautiful name for a very beautiful little girl wub

Wow! What a beautiful little girl, congratulations on her arrival and a successful birth. I love that you have named her Ava, I'm almost 100% set on calling my little one Ava too- only 10 weeks to go

All the very best to you, hubby and baby x
gongrats smile she is gorgeous
Congratulations, what a little cutie grin
Sign in to follow this topic