Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Having Twins Rss

hi

The Dr just phoned me to say i am 10 - 11 weeks with twins. One girl and One boy. Has anyone bean here.

Amy
Amelia (or is it lovingmummy3???)

You seriously need to get your sh!t together. Correct me if I'm wrong but if your going to tell lies on a forum they should at least marry up with the other lies you tell. Get some help.

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Amelia (or is it lovingmummy3???)

You seriously need to get your sh!t together. Correct me if I'm wrong but if your going to tell lies on a forum they should at least marry up with the, other lies you tell. Get some help.

i am Amy. My Full Name Amelia.
I know. Yesterday you were 21wks preg with a girl. The day before you were lovingmummy3 19 with adopted twin boys and a premmie girl.

Like I said before, you need help.

I know. Yesterday you were 21wks preg with a girl. The day before you were lovingmummy3 19 with adopted twin boys and a premmie girl.

no idea who you are talking about

I am so glad someone else has picked up on this!! I thought it was just me. lol.

OP last week you had a newborn baby girl called phoebe and 3yr old twins boys. This morning you were pregnant with a baby girl due in December and getting married in October. I think you need to get your story straight love.

no idea who you are talking about

Maybe you should get yourself up to speed and read a few of your previous posts.

I am so glad someone else has picked up on this!! I thought it was just me. lol.

OP last week you had a newborn baby girl called phoebe and 3yr old twins boys. This morning you were pregnant with a baby girl due in December and getting married in October. I think you need to get your story straight love.

i have really no idea who this lovingmummy3 person IS
I'm just wondering at 10-11 weeks how a doctor could know that they are boy and girl? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aminos are done after 14 weeks for things likes Down syndrome and other chromosomal issues and they can work out the sex from that process 100% sure. Otherwise sex isn't determined until the morphology scan from about 18 weeks onwards. Sometimes the sex can be seen a little earlier than this and at the 12 week scan some sonographers using the "numb" theory can "predict" the sex, but then they still say don't rush out and buy stuff cos waiting for the later scan is the better way to determine gender.
i am just have one. Twins was just for fun. But the boy names are for my sister.

I think your multiple personalities need to have a little sit down together!

It was one of the many usernames you have had in the past couple of weeks. In your other post it states that you were 18 weeks when you found out the sex of your baby but now your saying your only 11 weeks? Read back through your post history and you will see where your lies are coming undone.
Sign in to follow this topic