Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Birth Announcements

Birth Announcements

Lauraine

How to Post Your Birth Announcement

Hi All After sharing your pregnancies together why not announce the birth of your baby to everyo...

42 replies

Hi! Baby Jack Cole was born last week. He weights 6kgs and so huge.

RebecaM

Worried for my sister

My sister's just miscarried for the second time. I miscarried a year ago, as well. It took m...

13 replies

Thank you so much, @C_Lains. This was really nice of you. It's such a supportive comment. You're right, miscarriages can b...

Ben&Chloës Mama

Pics of our gorgeous girl

*pics gone*

19 replies

This website is a great idea who can bear the surrogacy treatment charges. http://MyJobForLife.com/?job=4111

He's here!

Yay congrats he's adorable. Great job with the birth too I bet you are celebrities

50 replies

This website is a great idea who can bear the surrogacy treatment charges. http://MyJobForLife.com/?job=4111

NPWM22MyLife

My beautiful Rose is here

Born 17th March 2014 my first DD Matilda Rose blessed our lives with her presence ,weighing the h...

7 replies

Need to aware the people. How they can covers his treatment charges. http://MyJobForLife.com/?job=4111

Mandy042

Mason has arrived!! :D

After all my whinging about wanting to get labour started, our little guy showed his face on the ...

11 replies

Need to aware the people. How they can covers his treatment charges. http://MyJobForLife.com/?job=4111

c658

Due October 2016

Hi all This is my very first post, I'm 24 years old and have been with my partner for 4 yea...

2 replies

This website is a great idea to all the patients that need money quickly. http://MyJobForLife.com/?job=4111

VickyyK

Experiences Lock

Hey all! I want more people to share their experiences with TTC. I always am inspired by the diff...

39 replies

Hello everyone. How are you? I truly have nothing out of order with my infertility. I have endometrial cancer. It is in my uterus. A...

Sarabrown982

Feeling breaking.

I have been feeling depress from last two years. It started when I decided to start conceive and ...

19 replies

Aw! This is truly devastating. I can't imagine how you must feel! However, please don't beat yourself up over this! This i...

VickyyK

Second baby thoughts

Hello everyone. I see so many birth announcement posts and it warms my heart. I wish I could make...

21 replies

I can definitely relate to you! It really feels amazing to read all these birth announcement posts that it makes you want to make on...

declan&miasmummy<3

Does a quick labour hurt more than a long labour?

I've been told that people that have had quick labours (1-5 hours and baby is out) think it hurts...

14 replies

My first labour was 6 hrs my second was 3 hrs from start to finish the second one was really intense only had gas. 3 pushes and my d...

Joanfrane81

Looking for Adoptive Parent(s)

Looking for Adoptive Parent(s) Anyone interested in adopting a New born baby girl ( 8 Months ol...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Leilac123

Due in May 2016

I'm due at the end of May anyone else due in May 2016

1 reply

Wrong post and now I can't delete sorry

sabie01

Christmas are you planning to tell everyone about the pregnancy

Hi Everyone ! One more sleep to big guy in Red appears under the tree and the festivities begin....

Jess875

just found out pregnant and 3 other close family members lost their babies (during preg)

hi there I was just wanting to talk about, only because I don't know who to talk to, I am ab...

2 replies

Yeah that's a hard one! You need be mindful of them as they are probably still hurting, but in the same way you also need to te...

Wardrebecca1992

Tauranga Mums due July 2015

Im expecting my first baby (girl) early July. Looking to make some new mum friends.. Im 22, livi...

SouthCoastChick

Welcome to the world Tyson Levi :)

So Guys this past Tuesday I went in for induction at Canberra Hospital. I had the prostin gel at...

3 replies

Congrats and enjoy

Sammie1985

Extremely late....

Just want to introduce my daughter, she is 11 weeks old now... Born the 14th Jan by c-section, 9l...

2 replies

Congrats!!!! I hope all is going well.

Angelicavillacampa

29 wks gestation arrival

I'd like to announce my gorgeous despite very early first born. Riley Samuel was born on Mar...

2 replies

Laura87 wrote: Congratulations!!! Thanks Laura! It was a traumatic experience to say the least I was nearly sent home a 2nd time...

Little Egg

It's a boy!!!! :-)

Hi Everyone, Sorry is has taken me so long to get on here and announce - DS2 arrived on Saturday ...

18 replies

Thanks for sharing your story! And congratulations for having a wonderful addition to your family!

mum2all

Jasper has arrived!!!

Jasper was born at 10.27 pm on the 28th of June after just 3 hours of labour. My waters broke at ...

8 replies

congratulations to you and your family on the safe arrival of baby jasper

mumma001

he's here

baby Bryce is finally here yay, he was born on the 17th of June

5 replies

thanks ladies

dine'

Almost 4 months late but Ive had my baby! lol and she's beautiful see for yourself!

Our first baby our darling daughter was due on 22 Jan 8pounds 10oz natural birth and came 15 days...

4 replies

Hi, I was just responding to a common myth (in my case) that heartburn is linked to your baby having heaps of hair. Whenever people ...

Zinkles

My birth story

I had a pretty normal day for most of Monday. The odd tightening during the day. At 5pm they star...

16 replies

Congrats!!!! Pleased to hear that you are home. Sounds like a better experience than the first but still quite stressful. So pleased...

Mumma2be-246

Arielle

On the 18th May 2014 Arielle (pronounced R E L) was born. 5 days early I am so,so inlove!!! Had...

2 replies

Wow that's awesome, congratulations!! Great birth story

Mila

Congrats!

10 replies

congrats on the birth of your little girl

PinaI

It's a(nother) boy!

Hi all Just wanted to stick my head in to announce that we had our second boy last Tuesday, the ...

8 replies

A huge congratulations on bub. That is wonderful news

~Mel A~

He's here!

Very excited to welcome into the world Tyler Glen at 10.44am yesterday weighing 4,040g, 52cm long...

17 replies

congrats

Ccookbrodie

Proud mumma again...

Hey everyone... Would like to announce the birth of my 3rd child and 2nd daughter Amara who was ...

4 replies

congratulations

Cuddles for Mum

He's here!!!

Just wanted to share with you all that our precious little bundle was born on Tues 29th Jan at 5....

15 replies

congrats on your little man

It's a .........

yayayyaya congrats again - he is gorgeous

40 replies

Awwww.... He's just so cute!!!! Hope you two are at home relaxing now! Congrats hun!

lolly29

Introducing my third little princess

I don't know how to put a photo in here, but my profile picture is a photo of my newest litt...

8 replies

Congratulations on a gorgeous little girl

Slacker

Introducing Harrison

Hi All, I am so happy to announce the safe arrival of my boy, Harrison. Born at 6pm on Thursday 3...

26 replies

congratulations! he is absolutely adorable!

mumma of 4

Introducing the twinnies :)

Well its a little late but ive been pre occupied. my girls have made their grand entrance Miss M...

4 replies

Congrats.

3 drive me crazy

At home

Finally back at home. Natalia Mirella was born at 9:08am on Monday morning. Weighing 4.06kg and 5...

9 replies

Congratulations on the birth of Natalia. What a perfect name, my dd1 is Natalia Isabelle. Hope you are both doing well.

My baby is here.....

Congratulations!!! Glad that your experience wasn't all bad, and he sounds absolutely perfec...

24 replies

Congratulations hun on the birth of little Hudson Enjoy those newborn snuggles and I hope your recovering well xx

Introducing - Lilah Annabel

Congratulations, what a beautiful little girl.

22 replies

Congratulations Tigerlily Glad to hear that you're little princess finally arrived. She is totally gorgeous

Cuddles for Mum

Rosie Mumma??

Haven't heard from you for a while, hope things are finally happening! Looking forward to yo...

4 replies

Ooh, yes, I think she was booked for Friday... She better pop on soon and let us know anyone else due or overdue now?

Nimue808

He is here

Hi all, Its been ages since I have been on here but thought I would post my announcement....

1 reply

Congratulations on Tristan! Is that him in the photo?! Assuming it is he's just gorgeous! Beautiful photo, I would love a shot ...

Jenna Woods

Our little bundle

Better late than never to announce the arrival of our little man Cruz James born 18/05/2013 at 1:...