Huggies Forum

Head Lice Lock Rss

hi

My DS has been itching his head. I checked for lice and found eggs. His has never had them before. What is the best stuff for it.

Thanks Georgia
Hi

Moov is the best
anything with Tea Tree Oil as well is good.
If you have a hair straightener after you've treated his hair go through it with that. the heat kills the eggs.

If you have a hair straightener after you've treated his hair go through it with that. the heat kills the eggs.

The hair dryer is great for tracking the adults down as well. After trying several different delousing products, & still having headlice 8 weeks later (I was following the instructions properly) I actually found the best treatment was to put conditioner in my 2's hair for 20 minutes & then comb through followed with the hair straightener every 2 days for a week, it was a pain in the neck getting them to sit still but there was no nasty smells or chemicals to deal with & they were all gone before the week was out.

Robin

Hi

Moov is the best

Moov sensitive is extremely oily & takes several washes to get it out of hair. We personally didnt like it.

I found Neutralice worked well for us. I used the one for sensitive skin on DD1 and it doesnt leave the hair oily like Moov does.

Most 'sensitive skin' headlice products kill the lice by suffocating so there's no risk of the lice becoming resistant to it.
You know what...I'm just gonna put this out there but I think you're Wifeandmummytobe and mummyof3 or whatever your name was before that. I could be wrong but you type exactly the same as she does.....so I'm suss on this one.

You know what...I'm just gonna put this out there but I think you're Wifeandmummytobe and mummyof3 or whatever your name was before that. I could be wrong but you type exactly the same as she does.....so I'm suss on this one.

I agree!

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

I agree too!

Me too!! Very suspicious of this user too.

she is...just had a look at her profile. Oh to have too much time.
for the sus OP just pick them out and eat them - its good protein laugh tongue

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic