Huggies Forum

My baby girl is very sick. New update. Rss

i hope your DD is better soon

my thoughts are with you and your family
big hugs to u and ur little girl i hope she get better very soon.

Mummy to a dd born the 29/02/2008
Ds born 26/08/2010
Baby Girl due 16/10/2012

hi just wanted to say that i hope ur daughter has a speedy recovery and thinking of you and ur family xxxx
OMG words cannot express how sorry I am this has happened to your family and your little girl...

I hope you have great family and friend support around you right now and the very best medical care your daughter can hope for.

All my love and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hugs to you
This is just awful. Thinking of you both xxx
Good news, she is off the ventilator, they decided this morning to remove it and slowly wake her. I am so happy she actually woke up, it took her a while and when she did wake she opened her eyes for like a minute and fell back asleep, I'm so glad I was there when she woke even though she may not have realised it.

She is still so very weak, hasn't been awake for more than 2 minutes at a time, when she does wake her eyes just wander. She is showing signs of weakness to her left side, but as she is still so weak they are not to worried about that at the moment, she'll be having another ct scan tomorrow, to check on the extent of the damage to the brain. I am crossing my fingers and praying it's all good though.

Thanks heaps again for all your kind words and thoughts.
That's GREAT news, it sounds very positive for her. Let us know how her scan goes tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you x
Things arn't as good as we'd hope for, her scan hasn't shown any improvement and the left side of her brain seems to not be functioning as well as they liked, she is still very weak and is not awake as much as they'd like. She still isn't eating or drinking on her own, hasn't spoken or even smiled yet, she looks around the room as though she doesn't even recognise us.

Though she has come along way from a week ago when we didn't even know if she was going to survive, I just wish she would smile at me or call out to me.
How is she today?
I finally found where they put this thread!

I've been thinking of you and your family & of course praying for a positive outcome.

How is Annabelle doing today?
Sign in to follow this topic