Well thought I'd update again while I'm home trying to rest, bubs had a bit of a turn in the early hours of Saturday morning, she started fitting and they couldn't control them. They finaly stopped them and sent her for a ct scan, the left side of brain is showing a little damage, but they won't know the full extent til more tests are carried out, they even said it could be fine and heal. She also started to develop a rash, which I found weird as I thought she was getting better, but they say it doesn't mean she's getting worse and it's just part of the illness.
They are going to keep her on the ventilator til at least Wednesday now, I was so looking forward to today, but I know it's whats best for her. I was able to hold her this morning for 10minutes, but I hated putting her back down.
It's just not fair, I really don't know if I can cope anymore. I really feel as it's my fault, due to medical issues with her we put off her 12month old vaccinations, she was meant to get them done in 2 weeks. I just keep thinking if she had them done at 12 months she might not be so sick now. Pople keep saying you can't keep thinking what if, but I do.
Just incase anyone was wondering my DD's name is Annabelle and she'll be 17motnhs next Saturday.
Thanks for thinking of us, it's good to be able to come here and let it all out.