Huggies Forum

My baby girl is very sick. New update. Rss

OMG. I'm so sorry, as a parent, I can't imagine what I would be going through if I was told my child had a 50/50 chance of survival. I'm thinking and praying for you guys. I hope she recovers well and you have a good amount of support around you.

I think you should try and get some sleep, although if you don't want to leave her side, then don't. As a PP said, is there some way you can stay and sleep there?

I'll be looking for updates. I hope things get better.
xoxo
OMG how terrifying for you all

wishing your DD a quick recovery

I really hope everything turns out ok and your daughter gets well soon. I'm thinking of you.
**GBH** to you! I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now.
I will pray that your DD comes through fine and has a quick recovery!
xoxo
Hope you get some good news when you get there.xo
I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Sending you lots of strength and great bigs hugs, I'll keep your little girl in my prayers xo
How devestating for you and your family. I am thinking of you and praying your DD recovers quickly....

GBH! Your little girl will be in my thoughts until we get some good news! Wishing her and your family all the best.
wow, how frightening.
You and your little girl are both so strong and brave.
I am a nurse on a neuro ward, so I have seen so many cases of bacterial meningitis, and it is absolutely amazing how many great recovery cases there are. Its truely wonderful what some strong antibiotics can deter.
I truely believe she will be ok, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Take care, try to rest so you can be strong for her at her time of need.

That's really scary. I hope your little girl is on the road to recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
omg! How devastating sad I wish you and your special little girl all my best wishes for a full and hopefully quick recovery. {GBH} to you. Please let us know how she is doing.
Thinking of your entire family through this time. Praying for a quick recovery for your little one.

xox GBH
Sign in to follow this topic