Huggies Forum

Need Help Rss

My cat peed on my 9months old daughter's bed. whaat should i do and what are the things should i do to prenvent i happening in the future.
Anyone please?
cats are trying to mark there territory. This wont be to dirty. Just make sure to wash the sheets and put em in the sun. Also if you want to prevent this. I suggest you take away there sex organs.the second thing you can do is to make the litter box more prominent. I have had this problem. it goes away.
Hey there! Hope you’re all fine. I’m 24 years old and married. After few weeks ago of my marriage. I’ll go for the daily check up to hospital. Then, doctors tell me that I’m suffering from infertility. Then, I’m feeling very disappointment. I’ll never lose my hope and search the good clinic. Then, I visit the Ukraine’s best clinic that is so clean and beautiful. Their staff are so friendly and co-operative. Doctors can give me a proper treatment of my problem. I’ll be very thankful for the Ukraine’s doctors and staff also. Now I’m feeling better and healthy. I suggest to every patient that they visit this clinic. This is so helpful for all the patients of surrogacy, IVF and infertility.
Sign in to follow this topic