ARE YOU AWARE THAT MANY HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS IN OUR HOMES TODAY CONTAIN CAUSTIC CHEMICALS?????
Description Have you ever stepped back and wondered if those products really are better for your home? You may think so.... BUT at what cost to your peace of mind and safety!!!

The Average home contains more hazardous products that are found in a typical chemistry lab. Go into your kitchen, your bathroom and look under the sink where you keep your cleaners and personal care supplies. What did you find?? Oven cleaners, multi purpose cleaner, shampoo, toothpaste, body wash.. Many items you buy everyday contain ingredients that can cause ALLERGIC REACTIONS, BREATHING DIFFICULTY, DIZZINESS, CANCER, BIRTH DEFECTS and many other problems....

150 chemicals commonly found in homes are linked to allergies, birth defects cancer & psychological abnormalties. CANCER is the NUMBER ONE cause of DEATH in children and NUMBER TWO in adults. There is a higher rate of children with learning disabilities then ever before... and its been linked to chemical exposure....

I want to help educate Mums about the potential dangers of products that are commonly used within their homes, the health risks associated with these products and safer alternatives. Being a Mum myslef I am really passionate about this as I'm sure any Mum would be. Lets face it - we all want to provide the best and safest home for our children!