Huggies Forum

Have I done the wrong thing? Rss

Tonight the family are taking my mum out for her 50th birthday and well I'm not going as I don't feel well but I told them that Anita(8) could go. Well in the last 30min she has pushed Abigail's(2) head into the ground and laughed about it and has been hitting her brother, so I rang my family so say that Anita is in trouble and can't go. Well they told me that what I have done is wrong.
What do you think?
I think you did the right thing!

Man she is being mean today isn't she!!!!!!
See that's what I thought and I don't like to reward the kids for being naughty. I just don't understand how not letting her go is wrong.
what you have done is right as your disciplining of your child is yours and noone elses affair

Who said it was wrong? A family member?
your doing the right thing
I hate to say it, but I will. I did something similar to this not long ago and I believe it was you who said that punishment should be kept in the home. Or something along those lines.

I think you did the right thing in any case, I just find it odd that you said you wouldn't do something like that not too long ago.
My mum said it was wrong and hung up on me.
Posted by: Stephanea.benmar7982
I hate to say it, but I will. I did something similar to this not long ago and I believe it was you who said that punishment should be kept in the home. Or something along those lines.

I think you did the right thing in any case, I just find it odd that you said you wouldn't do something like that not too long ago.

I know yes it was me. I am naughty lol.
But she was naughty yesterday and started to hit the dog and then today hurting the kids.
I guess your mum thinks she's the one being punished since it was her birthday dinner.

I'm not one for empty threats - if you warned her that being naughty would mean she couldn't go, and she kept being naughty then obviously she shouldn't go.
Posted by: **Suzee**
Posted by: Stephanea.benmar7982

I know yes it was me. I am naughty lol.
But she was naughty yesterday and started to hit the dog and then today hurting the kids.

I totally see where you are coming from. BJ was being absolutely HORRIBLE when I banned him from going to the movies. If you feel it was warranted, then you have done the right thing.
I say you have done thr right thing Suzee

Dont let your mum get to you.

Sign in to follow this topic