Huggies Forum

Yay for me... I lost 10kgs Rss

Last month I started a new lifestyle change, I decided to minimise junk food (which took me about a week to stop the cravings) and start on a healthy diet.. anyway I have lost 10kgs (since the middle of october)!!!!! im super excited smile still a heap more to go, but it feels so good to have lost this much already

Wow - that is an amazing effort. Congratulations. You must feel wonderful.

Good work. Keep it up! What a fantastic start! You must be so proud of yourself and rightly so.
Yay for you!! Its such a fantastic feeling.
Keep up the god work.

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Thanks everyone.. I didnt realise until I weighed myself this morning (i cant really notice the change yet by looking at myself, but i noticed today i have heaps more room in my jeans!) but i do feel alot better, im able to run around after my daughter alot more now.. Cant wait till next months weigh in (lol im weighing in monthly, so i dont get disheartened throught the week)

smile

Wow, congratulations !!! You should be very very proud of yourself.

I was trying to lose 3kgs, but instead put on 2kgs sad

mumof2

Good for you! That's an awesome effort!

Charlie girl 15/01/06 & Dean the Machine 22/08/09

Thanks so much.. I am really proud of myself, and for the first time in my life thoroughly enjoying eating really healthy food!! smile Thanks everyone!!!

you got me thinking...I'm always 'gonna' do what you are doing. After having DS 3 mths ago the weight hasn't dropped off as easy as with DD - I want to lose 7/8kg. So I should just do it! Are you exercising too?

Charlie girl 15/01/06 & Dean the Machine 22/08/09

Im not exercising a great deal, Im going for a walk around the block with my girls in the pram every afternoon (only about half hour walks) and playing on the Wii.. Im still BF my youngest 8mths, and I am calorie counting.. You are supposed to eat about 1900 calories a day to maintain a normal healthy weight, however after eating 3 huge healthy meals a day and only one snack (i like having nestle diet chocolate moouse - only 60calories) I am only eating about 1500 calories a day..

Sign in to follow this topic