Huggies Forum

Looking for motivation??? Lock Rss

The beautiful Denae put this together for me the other day and i thought i would share it here as i know lots of us are struggling with weight issues.

If i can do this You can to!!

I am not doing this for you all to pump me up, I have showed the people i care about and they have told me how proud they are, This is just so you can see it is acheivable.

HUGE thanks to Denae for being my motivation. Babe, you have done so well too, Put yours up!!!!
WOW!!! Smokin!!!

Well done grin
holy crap what a difference!

and im not saying this to give you a big head lol but you look AMAZING now. totally different person!
if you dont mind me saying hun with you making this post it proves as i have always believed that you a strong woman you go girl

xoxo

You know how proud of you I am, and i think your beautiful inside & out!!!
wow you look fantastic well done i would be interested to know how you did it in terms of eating and exercise?

I cant do anything now but once this bubby is out i am looking to get back into shape and it will be a process for sure:)
Thanks girls,

Cheeks, I knew you would have to say something!! LOL I know you belive in me and i love you lots for it!
Wowzers!!!!

MILF much? hahaha...
Congrats - you look amazing!!!

And miss Denae is just beautiful - she has done an amazing job too. Congrats again, and thanks for sharing your pics smile

.x. Just Me & My Princess .x.

Posted by: LolliBel
Thanks girls,

Cheeks, I knew you would have to say something!! LOL I know you belive in me and i love you lots for it!

Well sweet you know me well enough to know i wouldn't just leave that one alone

I agree with others your just wonderful inside an out good to see some confidence coming out love ya lots babe

Posted by: mumof32b
wow you look fantastic well done i would be interested to know how you did it in terms of eating and exercise?

I did weight watchers at the begining, But recently have been doing lots of Cardio and i do weights 3 times a week. I also dont eat carbs after lunch time and try really hard not to eat any shit. I cheat all the time though, but i up my cardio to burn it off.
You are one hot mumma, and you should be extremely proud of yourself.
It is wonderful to see you so happy within yourself-I really think that stands out the most.
Mwah you sexy chook! xx
WOW!! May I ask how long it took? You look fantastic, how hot are you going to be in your jeans this year lol.
Sign in to follow this topic