Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Caring For Your Sick Child / Family
  5. uh oh (would anyone know the answer to my question???)

uh oh (would anyone know the answer to my question???) Rss

ok i got some drops for treys eyes on monday and ive been using them since (so almost a week) you know how with prescriptions they put the big sticker with directions over the box well i was doing everything the directions said then on further inspection of the actual bottle it said to keep refridgerated which i have not done.

im going to get a new bottle tommorow and i will ask the pharmasist this but could i have hurt my babies eyes?
i know i know your not doctors but i thought maybe someone could help me.
what eye drops were they??

Hi! I don't think that you have hurt your babies eyes. The reason why they say to keep refridgerated is keep the main ingredient from spoiling.

in this weather i wouldnt think so, as they wouldnt have been exposed to much heat, but i dont know really!

Jess, what were they, we have a chemist that I can call for you, they are open for another 25 mins. I am more than happy to make the call. Just let me know.

Is OVER rude people

Posted by: Em_luvs_Liese

chloramphenicol eye drops 0.5%
Oppps, sorry Page, I just hung up from my sister and her name is Jess.......

Do you want me to call?

Is OVER rude people

Posted by: mummytocutties
Posted by: Em_luvs_Liese

chloramphenicol eye drops 0.5%

it also has in bracets underneath chloromycetin
Has it been very warm in your house? Where have you had them stored?

Is OVER rude people

that would be great if you dont mind.
Okay, calling now.

Is OVER rude people

it gets warm when the heater is on which is every morning so they would have been kept fairly warm.

do you think health firt would know about something like this cause i can call them to save you the hassle.
Sign in to follow this topic