Huggies Forum

Older Siblings

scitznbub

4yr old boy always sooking

My eldest son is 4yrs old. I have 2 other boys who are 2 1/2yrs and 21mths and I'm 37wks pregnant...

4 replies

well i have been welcomed to the world of 4yo sooking as well!!! only of late, my goodness, it is so unlike him and would not be the...

mumoffour

when is old enough to go to movies with a bunch of friends but no adult

Hi there, my dd went to movies the other day but her friends didnt tell her that their would be ...

8 replies

I'd be leaning towards at least 13 and then would be dropping off and picking up directly afterwards.

breathing-for-my-children

pls help

hi i just had my little boy 9 days ago and now his brother who is 1 on valentines day is hitti...

7 replies

my boys are 16mth apart. to start with DS1 took exception to me bf baby to the point where he would come up and pull babies face awa...

Loss of parent, now very shy and clingy

Hi, some of you may be familiar with the things that have happened to me over the past few months...

10 replies

Wow, i dont know if this would help but what about a remember tree? take her to a plant shop and pick a pretty shrub (gardenias are ...

Kris10 - mumof2

daughter wants to start shaving legs

My daughter is 9 1/2 years old and has asked me when she can start shaving or using cream. I thin...

11 replies

My mum wouldnt let me shave, she made me wax and I started when I was 12?? By the time I hit my late teens, no more hair YAY! I plan...

myLbabies

Pregnant with baby #2 & feeling guilty

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm having trouble and need some advice....

3 replies

Thanks mum's!! I'm feeling better about it all & am getting over the tiredness & sickness now. My hubby has been much more help the ...

IQ Test

Does anyone have any idea where you get these done for a child???? TA ]

New no replies Be the first to reply »
canjonk

4yr boy nightmare!!

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had any tips. I have a 4yr old boy and a 10wk old girl. He ha...

5 replies

GEE,I thought my 4 year old might have some kind of disorder due tohis carry on BUT from reading the posts hes sounding quite normal...

mumoffour

do boys actually go through mood swings and at around what age should i be expecting this

hi there, i have 4 boys and a girl 11 , but the boys r 9,7,nearly 5 and nearly 2 , just wond...

1 reply

My son was early i think he was 10 deep voice hairy everthing mood swing but his turnning 13 soon and he has his moments but getting...

BM3290

Attitude problems after playing Nintendo

Hi, We have a 6yr old who we seem to be having constant struggles with concerning his attitude EV...

3 replies

Hi, Thanks everyone. We have actually taken DS's nintendo off him now for a few months, as his bad attitude when it was time to get ...

curiosity

secrets and lies

my son was going to attend a sleep over at his best friends. he was nervous about the fact that h...

1 reply

oh thats fantastic! thats funny/cute that they all ended up wearing them though. it sounds like a good friend and parents who you k...

mum of 3 goin crazy

School readiness

Just wondering of those mums that have older children, how did you know that your child was ready...

9 replies

Hi, I just posted this in another area--- 'Just a thought-- Don't ever be scared to keep your child in kinder or daycare for an e...

shazmum

Homeschool

Does anyone homeschool or are planning to homeschool? My 7yr old DS seems to be struggling with...

1 reply

Hi, I can't answer your question BUT before u go down the path of homeschooling (of which there is nothing wrong)I suggest you talk...

katlib

movies

I think I would have a problem with not knowing there was no adult. Though I probably would let m...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
heaby

help needed with the kids

i have a 9yr boy 7 yr girl and 6 yr boy. they are driving me nuts. i am also about 6 weeks off ha...

6 replies

well if i have taken ur kids ill gladly give them back lol. i have no idea what else to do i going bonkers. i have done charts they ...

curiosity

need help quick

my youngest son is toilet training and our oldest wets the bed. the other day the youngest heard ...

3 replies

my neice is 11 and still wets the bed. (her mum also had the same problem as a kid). there is a cheeper discreate solution, inconti...

Kristy4

We have an eight year old girl pooing her pants all the time. HELP!!!!

We have an eight year old girl that keeps pooing her pants. She either doen't wipe propely or doe...

18 replies

my oldest wets the bed (including poo) but is dry during the day. we moved houses interstate and he had a little bit of daytime acci...

mindi

middle child

hi everyone I am a mother of two wonderful daughters and am about to try for number three. There...

1 reply

my middle boy is just adorable( mostly) he is very considerate of others and none of the middle child syndrome hubby is the 2...

Anyone with a child in Yr 2???

Could you please advise me what they are currently learning... Thanks

5 replies

I have a yr 2 boy, to be honest I do not know what they are learning atm but he is topping the class according to his teacher ...

HnB*sMummy

Two children

Im about to have my 2nd child - no issues with that. Just wondering how your 1st child reacted a...

9 replies

Hey there, I too am worried about how my son will cope with the big changes which are ahead. He will be three when baby arrives. H...

mshell WA

Starting a new school

My DD starts in Feb so I have to get her enrolled in a school. There is a new school opening up n...

3 replies

Thanks for replying. I decided to enrol her in the school and see how it goes. I actually met the P&C President while I was there an...

Doesn't listen

I have a 6yr old step-daughter but she doesn't come over to our place very often (due to my DF's ...

6 replies

hi, I have 2 step daughters, but they no longer see us anymore, coz of their mum. I was teaching them all the lady like things, and ...

Now-There-Are-Three

What age can I expect her to wipe her own bottom?

My DD is 4 1/2yrs and I still wipe her bottom when she does a no. 2. She keeps telling me she can...

8 replies

DD1 started at about 4years old. Calls me for a "sloppy" one occasionally. DD2 is nearly 4 now and still needs me to wipe for her. I...

princys mum

montessori

hi ladies, just wondering if any one has any experience with montessori schools? am looking into ...

13 replies

a girl I used to know sent her kids there and I have never seen such insolent kids the son who was about 7 just came in the kithen d...

3lilmischiefs

Does anyone out there have a 9 yr old that STILL wets the bed?

Hi there! I have 3 sons, 1,7 and 9 years, My 9 year old wets the bed every night with out fail an...

14 replies

i have 5 children ages ranging from 17 thru to 6months.my 3 older ones all wet the bed at nite and in the end i brought a cheap pack...

bubba27

Trolley breakthrough

Hi, I just wanted to let you all in on a little secret (im sure some of you may already know). ...

1 reply

I used to live in Tassie & they bought those trolleys in 8 yrs ago when I had my first set of twins lol They have about 5 of those ...

bangus75

Shy child having trouble making friends at kinder + Pretend Friend

Hi, My DD#1 is having trouble at kinder. She loves going but is finding it hard making friends. ...

3 replies

Hi, Thanks for the responses. It's been a couple of weeks now and she's doing ok. She still having problems but seems to be handlin...

mumof2melbourne

I'd like a few suggestions.....

DS is in Grade 2. Right from the time he was in prep, there has been this one particular mum who ...

25 replies

This is a little different, but when i wa in high school - my mum was supposed to take me and a freind to school and freinds mum was...

Jack&Amber''s_mum

Any Tips?

Hello. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make it easier to go out with 2 little on...

3 replies

I ussually go out and come home before 12. DS naps at around 2pm. It just seems that once we've been shopping for about an hour, DS ...

Bullying of 16 year old (racist)

Hi, I just wanted to ask some peoples opinions on what a parent should do about bullying. My dau...

2 replies

My children are for a mixed background and although they have not started school yet. I do worry that they'll be bullied because of ...

mumm

KINDERGARTEN SPEECH

My son is in kindergarten and he has to do a speech on friday on any subject in front of the clas...

10 replies

Yep, I'm just gonna have to learn, I havea very big passion for music, so it's going to be very hard not to push the girls to do tha...

Sillymummy

lovley boy who still wets the bed

Hi ladies wondering if there is any advise out there for a boy of 7 who still wets the bed he has...

4 replies

My 7 yo son was the same. He was wetting the bed every night. We had his bladder checked, he went to the continence clinic, we tried...

Angelindisguise

Step son!!!

My partner has a 5 soon to be 6 year old son. When we first got together 4 years ago, I didnt min...

11 replies

Hi angelindisguise, I know some of the feelings you are going thru. it is very hard being a s/m. My DP and i have 6 kids between us...

Teeth...

I'm soooo disapointed! I took DD to the dentist today to find out that she has 2 holes in her mo...

2 replies

My DS had the same problem. He had to have 2 teeth removed cos the dentist said they were better off being removed. It was from eat...

3_gorgeous_cherubs

2 Children close in age....How do they get along??

Hi, My name is Karen, I have 2 children, a 23 month old little boy and a 6 month old little girl....

12 replies

Hi I have two kids close in age. DD is 17mths DS is 2 weeks Dd just loves Ds trys to kiss him and cuddle him. She also trys to pic...

fluffy025

School Holiday activities?

Hi Ladies, Just wanted to start a post sharing activities to do over the school Holidays. I have ...

2 replies

we use this time to make gifts like photo frames, collarges, scrapbook albums nannas and aunts love these. we also make cubbies and ...

Mum~2~Jada*n*Lana~

Any tips??

Hi Ladies, Well, tomorrow is the day, I go in for my c-sect, and I'll be a mother of two! Just w...

2 replies

I don't have any tips, sorry. But I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS and I hope all goes well for you

vanilla6873

Pocket Money

hello, we are thinking of giving our 8yo ds pocket money. Is this too young? How much do other pa...

5 replies

I have a 4 almost 5 year old and just started reward money system he is a terrible eater i have seperate money I bank for savings th...

cherezel79

7yr old having trouble with spelling

hi, my 7 yr old boy is really struggling with his spelling, i didn't know to what extent until hi...

8 replies

he had a test done with some people and he passed everything so the teacher can't work out why he doesn't seem to be able to do it i...

~tracey~

Anyone with teens?

Hiya im a 32 year mum to 5 kids with the eldest going on 14. Im just looking for anyone else wit...

100 replies

one of mine likes to hide when there's work to be done and the other thinks we owe her if we ask her to help. I get the whole good k...