Huggies Forum

Older Siblings

Feedback please..

I have been noticing lately that my 3 year old dd has an interest in her girlie bits. I know chi...

3 replies

Hi, I went to a sex talk last year and it was quite interesting... It was stressed not to make a big deal about it, they are learni...

House*of*boyz

Fear of Birds!!!

Hi Girls!! About 3 weeks ago my 5 yr old son got swooped by a magpie, ever since then he refuses...

2 replies

Have you thought about taking him to the local pet store or local bird shop to show not all birds are bad? Do you have pet birds a...

lukeys_mum

9yr old drama queen

I have 3 kids, 11yr old boy, 9yr old girl and 7mth old baby boy. Im a SAHM and loving it when its...

3 replies

Hi, Have you spoken to the school about the issues you're having at home. They maybe able to shed some light on the issue or maybe...

Leanne B

Regressive behaviour

I have three kids: Ryan 5yrs, Claire 4 yrs & Flynn 3 weeks. Since bringing Flynn home we have be...

3 replies

Hi My then 5 year old daughter went thru this when Damon came home. She too was the middle child. We finally, after much talking wi...

Mandy1982

My 4 yr old - whats wrong?

My 4 year old boy is very quiet and shy. He started day care 2 days a week over 2 months ago, and...

2 replies

some times it take alot longer for kids to feel conftable to be around or play with other kids it doesnt sound like there is somthin...

Mum_2_boys

Anyone tried the failsafe diet?????

I have just been browsing Sue Dengate's food intolerance website http://www.fedupwithfoodadditive...

2 replies

Have you tried Ebay for the book?? I too would be interested in trying the diet but my ohter half wasn't too keen...

firsttimers

why is sharing so hard

How do I get my 7 year to old to share anything with his younger brother? At the moment I am tear...

1 reply

Hi, I had this issue with my daughter and my youngest. We worked out in the end that it was due to not being the baby anymore, abit...

Mandy1982

Anyone have a child with Obsessive Complusive Disorder?

My boy has just been diagonised with this, and I wanted to know if anyone here knew anyone with O...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
lisa100

STARTING KINDERKINDEN NEXT YEAR

HI OUT THERE MY DAUGHTER STARTING SCHOOL NEXT YEAR SHE IS SO LITTLE TO START IT A BIG THING WHEN ...

2 replies

my son just startd school and he loves it his got his friends in the same class he has his bigger sister in 2 classes up from his......

Amber-87

DD will be 19 months when bubs is born

Should I be worried like I am or should I just forget it all because I'm being silly? My daughter...

2 replies

Hi Amber. We had a 24 month gap between our two. When our second came along, we bought our first a present and made out it was a sp...

vkw

school awards/ meru cards etc

whose school has the bronze/ silver/ gold awards at our our school , a nsw ...

1 reply

oops meant to say merit not meru LOL

kelzbelzgreen@yahoo.com.au

School Holidays Activities? Have Any?

Hi there, Well it's almost the school holidays which is where I normally do the house work and t...

2 replies

Hi my daughter is only 4, so some of the sites we use like abctv probably are too young for your daughter. This is a good US site, h...

kelzbelzgreen@yahoo.com.au

Is It The Age Gap Or Am I Going MAD!

I don't really know where to start and after reading what some people have put in about what ther...

1 reply

Post deleted by administrator.

vkw

greens muffin mixes

the greens muffin mixes have a free book in them i bought 2 today but they...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
vkw

healthy snacks??

i bought some rice wheels as an healthy snack for the kids but they didnt like them( ...

6 replies

the other day i bought an apple slinky machine my boys love apples any way but it makes them fun

aghery

Starting High School

2 replies

My son is starting High School next year too and like you I am not feeling good about it at all!! I worry constantly that he is jus...

3G'S

Tonsillectomy/Adenoidectomy

Hi I've just found out my 4yr old DD has to have her tonsills & adenoids removed due to them bei...

4 replies

Hi there, Just wanted to let you know that I know how you feel Its a horrible feeling knowing that your child has to go through all...

mumoffour75

Help! toddler tantrums versus 3yo male

Hi guys, i was wandering if anyone can help me. I have a very active, cheeky 3yo boy who will cr...

1 reply

hi i know how you feel , my 2 boyz are at it half the day fighting over anything just the other day i was talking to my mum about i...

my2girlsRgreat

7.5 month old with 20yr old sis and 22yr old sis ......

Hi i have a 7.5 month old DD with my DF. We have been together 6 yrs and he also has a 20yr old d...

1 reply

Hi Kellie I am 18 years old and have a little sister that is neally 16 months old. Before my little sister was born i had a little b...

Trishwood

Advice on room sharing.

Hi everyone. Im a mum of five kids and after ideas on room sharing. My eldest is 10 and has a ver...

2 replies

Wow, it's so great that your sons have such a strong bond, all the siblings i've pretty much ever met have hated sharing and want th...

Kristal Gaye

introducing new bub

we are thinking of trying for bub number two in the near future and i am interested to hear how o...

2 replies

HI THERE MY NAME IS LISA WHEN I WAS HAVING NUMBER 3 THE 2 YEAR OLD WAS FUNNY FOR A WHILE THEN WHEN MY STOMACH GOT BIGGER HE ALWAYS C...

nonnuls

4yr olds... what about the older kids!

Hey guys, just thought i'd start a post about our older children as there is alot about the bubs ...

3 replies

Hi. Ihave a 4 yr old and a 6mth old bub. Not enough time to do everything and play with both kids as well. I try to play with 4yr ...

mummy3

Is my child normal

I had my first son when i was 19 and did'nt cope very well i guess i just let him run riot. My s...

2 replies

Hi vanessa Normal what is normal .. I have a DD who 2yrs 3months and a DS 11months ,and she is very rough with him, if he has some...

aghery

Bl**dy hopeless children!

3 replies

Hi there. I have two boys and a girl. 6,4 & 1. I find that after school is not so much the problem as I am on acreage and can get ...

lukeys_mum

10yr old drama queen

I have 3 kids, boy 12yrs old, girl 10yrs old, 7mth old baby boy. My problem is my over dramatic,...

2 replies

Thanks for your support ladies. Last night we sat down with both our older kids and talked to them about how they are feeling. Whe...

vkw

my entrepreneur

the other day Blake who will be 5 in october was out the front calling out to pa...

1 reply

Hahah, that is too cute!! I can just imagine it

CJT

Activities for bubs close together in age

HI I have two sons - one is 23mths and the other 6ths. I am finding it difficult to get into co...

1 reply

Is there a friend that wouldn't mind minding the 6 month old while you go to Gymbaree. You could return the favour by minding one o...

TrishWA

toddler tantrums vs breastfeeding newborn

I am having so much fun... NOT! my 2.5 year old is a very doting, accepting big sister when it co...

1 reply

Hi Trish, I Brought my daughter a baby doll when our new baby was born and she would sit next to me and pretend to feed her baby as...

Ashleesmum

Nearly 3 year old being nasty to younger sister

Hi Everyone My oldest daughter has just recently started getting nasty towards her younger siste...

2 replies

I have an almost 3 yr old too and a 11 month (almost 1) and it is the same thing.. I think personally it is just that age... Not...

underweight?? under height??

hi all, i have a 9yo boy, who the one i normally discuss in this thread. anyway we are having a f...

3 replies

hi moodymum, my daughter who is 4 1/2 is only 13 kg and 100cm so don't worry the pead said nothing too serious just a verry fast met...

holly_82

MY 5 YEAR OLD IS ALWAYS TIRED

i HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL AND SHE IS ALWAY'S TIRED AFTER SCHOOL AND SHE DOES NOT WONT TO GET OUT O...

1 reply

Hey Holly, My 4 yr old boy is at kindy this year and is alot more tired since he started going. Pretty much every afternoon he comp...

KellieAndShaunMummy

Helping Number One Adjust To Number Two After Birth?

Hi All, Just wondering how you all helped number one adjust to having a new baby in the picture. ...

2 replies

I had the same worry that my 4yo daughter wouldn't adjust to having twin sisters in the house. I am still a bit worried about her, b...

mummyluv

Some Advice needed!!

I will apologise in advance for a long post, I'm not sure exactly where to start or if this is th...

1 reply

Oh my goodness, what a lot for you to deal with!! You are doing a wonderful thing for your neice and nephew. Does your BIL pay you...

ALF3

OLDER SIBLING'S AT THE BIRTH

Hi Ya!!! I gave birth to my son on 30th May 06. I also have 2 older children aged 8 and 13... M...

1 reply

Hi, I gave birth to my 2nd child in September 05. I have an older daughter 5yrs 9 months at time of birth and as she was from a pre...

Mum again after 14 years

Hi everyone Just wondering if there are many Mum's out there in my situation. Absolutely love bei...

5 replies

hi ContentMum my children are not 14yrs apart but close enough. I had my first at 21 then got pregnant at 31.Alot of people ask me i...

vkw

school hours

just wondering what hours does your school have? ours is great 9.25-3.25 ...

1 reply

i have 3 children at 3 diffrent schools 1 ds school hours 9am to 2.30pm 2 ds 8.45am to 2.55pm 3 ds 8.30am to 2.40pm i like the 3 rd ...

becca33

kids janary 01 and 04

Hi i cant beleve my oldest is at school and on his 2nd term now he is loving school,i couldnt bel...

2 replies

i have one born in oct 01 another may 00 and no3 nov 02 my eldest son strated school this yr and is...

mamajj

School Readiness

Hi all and especially mum's and dad's who have kids at school or going to start next year. My so...

2 replies

whata great thread!!!!!!!! awesome tips to even start on with my 2 year old Steph

Kids and Tonsils

Hi, We have been told by an Eyes, Nose and Throat doctor that my 5yo has to have her tonsils out...

2 replies

Our DD was 2 when she had hers removed for being large. They called them 'kissing tonsils'. Best thing we ever did. She couldn't ...

My Big Baby is going to Kindy!!!

Hi guys, My Big/Little Baby who is three is off to kindy on Thursday. They are picking her up in...

1 reply

Today was the BIG day and she LOVED IT!!!! Lil' jumped on the bus after a kiss and cuddle and waved good-bye with a smile on her di...