Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Older Siblings

buglivyem7

5th Birthday parties,

Hey all, My daughter turns 5 at the end of the month and at the moment we are in the middle of pl...

5 replies

Hi there, I recently held a 4th birthday for my DS. We had it at a park and had 15 friends. I hadn't really thought about costs p...

lpratt

Babys Very Close Together

I have a 10 year old boy and a baby girl 4 months and i just found out that i am expecting again!...

4 replies

Hi, My two oldest daughters are 14mths apart. I ended up moving my oldest to a bed when the new baby moved from the bassinette. I us...

aghery

Tussling Boys

Post deleted by administrator.

3 replies

Excellent, thanks Maria hmm about the boys having wrestling time with their dad OMG he is just as bad if not worse lol he is the one...

Speech problems?

Hi everyone, I was talking to my dd1's kindy teacher and she has suggested getting her speech ass...

6 replies

Hi ladies, we have been working on the 's' sound and she has picked that up really well now we are working on the 'st' sound which ...

KellieAndShaunMummy

Two year old biting baby

Hi All, I have a two years and 10 month old (Kellie) and a 4 month old (Shaun). I need help with ...

3 replies

Hi there I have a two year old boy and a 3 month old baby girl. My little boy doesn't bite, instead he hits her. Most of the time...

LO2748

Hungry 3yr old

Hi just wanting to hear if anyone has ever had a problem with their 3yr olds weight. She is 18.5...

5 replies

My young BIL also has the condition I think Tash1e is referring to - Prada-willy syndrome (?). It was picked up on when he was 5 (h...

Deonne

Who do I believe?

I really want to believe what my DD tells me but at the moment she is starting to tell fibs. Here...

2 replies

I had this problem in kindy as well with my DD now 9. I spoke to my DD and then to the teacher and it finally came down to my DD and...

MissMe1982

Ex Partner's other kids. Do I tell my baby about her brother and sister?

Before u have a go and say of course. Please read this. I met my ex 3 years ago and we were toge...

2 replies

I would let her know she does have siblings that have different mummies as you never know one day she need this information e.g medi...

Kristy4

LOST THREAD!!!!

I am a new member and I posted a thread earlier tonight and now I am unable to find it. Can anyon...

1 reply

it has been moved to your babys family - older siblings the m0ds like to move things if they think somewhere else is more relevant...

devilsangel

Over school holidays!!!!!!!

Hi, is anyone else so over school holidays? My 5yr old is driving me nuts!! Every day she is ask...

3 replies

Hi im glad im not the only one. She does have a cousin that lives next door that she plays with and we try and keep her busy, but i...

lisa100

ANYONE WHO CHILDREN STARTED KINDER

HI THERE MY DAUGHTER START KINDER SHE GET UP SET IN THE MORNING DOESNT WANT TO GO THERE PLUS OF G...

3 replies

My little man went to kindy last year, he started the week before I had our second bub. He wasn't too bad the first week but for a c...

tunspa

Moved:toilet training (pooing on toilet)

This post has been moved to another forum.

New no replies Be the first to reply »
mumof4littleangels

school holidays

hi everyone so all mums and dads are u counting down until school holidays/boy this term has flow...

2 replies

camping at easter . not a big deal really just at bils block of land about 20 mins from us . i will be sleeping i...

paycyn

11 year old mean to younger sister

Can any one help me????? I have got 3 kids 11,6 and 20 months and My 11 year old daughter is alwa...

1 reply

Sorry I don't have any great advice, but I just wanted to letyou know that you are not alone! My DS1 is 13 and he is driving me ins...

doublethefun

Imaginary Friends

My daughter Melanie (3) has an imaginary friend - she calls her "Shadow" - I presume she got the ...

6 replies

Go with it - I've loved reading about all the other special friends out there, these are great things to store in memory for 21st bi...

7 yr old step daughter staying with us... School???

Just wanted to know your thought on this. My 7yr old step daughter is possibly going to be stayin...

1 reply

Hi Ellie I know in NZ parents can be prosecuted for not their child not attending school and I would definately be enrolling Nikita...

Teags

Advice needed for my 5 year old??? Bedwetting!!

Hi guys, I wanted some advice for my 5 year old son who just keeps wetting the bed. I wanted to k...

7 replies

Hi there, My stepson who is 15 now was still wetting the bed up until the age of 11 - 12, i know this might be a bit mean but i just...

vkw

way to go!

2 of our boys play indoor soccer. they won the game yesterday so now play in the gr...

1 reply

Good skills - how exciting for them.

jailinmummy

PARTY GAMES FOR GIRLS SLEEP OVER 8 9 YRS OLD

HI ALL JUST WONDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS I COULD DO SHE SAYS SHE TO OLD FOR PASS THE PARCEL PI...

3 replies

i know a funny one, you do it 1 at a time with just a few of the girls , it takes too long if every one has a ...

goingagain

3 year old perfectionist

Hi Ladies My three year old is starting to concern me a bit. She has a megasketcher thing that s...

1 reply

Hi there Actually i have a similar concern with my dd. Shes only 22 months but from since she was around 12 months i noticed that s...

speech problems

i was wondering if any other peoples kids have speech difficultes, my son has started seeing the ...

1 reply

Hi Moos Mummy when I was a younger I had trouble with my speech and my mum sent me to a speech therphy and I saw them every day (I t...

buglivyem7

Speech Therapy??

Hello ladies, I have a daughter who has just started prep this year. I understand her speech pe...

2 replies

Hi Sarah when I was younger (about 4 years old) my mum sent me to a speech therapy and mum found it help me alot and I improve my sp...

vkw

are you or do you?

do you attend P & C or hold any positions regarding your kids school etc?I am a ...

2 replies

Hi vkw, I have never held any positions with P & C at my dd's kindy but they are having their first meeting tomorrow night. i have ...

vkw

repeating kindy

there are 3 kids at our school who really should not have started school last year ....

1 reply

Technically my boy hasn't started kindy or school yet - but I would probably be holding him back if necessary. Personally, from the...

Rascal

Should we try for 3

Hi. I am interested in what people think. Is 3 a good number fo children? Thanks.

5 replies

I have heard that 3 is a good number because when one of your children has a friend over to play, the other two still have each othe...

belle2boys1girl

Aspergers and Autism how did you know something was wrong

hi just a question on how you knew there was something wrong my 3 year old is on the public waiti...

Sooooo funny! Had to share!

Hi ladies, So I bought Paris DD (9 years old) one of those password journals for christmas. So ...

1 reply

OMG kids do the most funniest things. Wonder what we were doing when we were their age...Probably something simular...lol Kids learn...

TERRIFIED OF STORMS

Hi im not sure if im even looking in the right place but i need advice bad. we have a 10 yr old ...

2 replies

Hi Kelly Your daughter sounded like my son, he was terrified ours happened one xmas I was leaving there Dad's house and it started p...

buglivyem7

Bed Times for a 5 year old

Hey Ladies, Just wondering, what time does your 5 year old go to bed of a night time?? My daught...

6 replies

Hey all, Thanks you so much for your suggestions and advice. Since my daughter has started school I must say that by 7.30 at night...

Hoops

Taking training wheels off

Just took the training wheels off our soon to be 4 sons bike, geez what an ordeal. I think he's ...

4 replies

Hi, I did the one training wheel with my oldest. I think he was about 6 when i took both off. Yes he was abit older but before that...

alicia_mcdonald

feelings changed for step child

I feel really awful writing this but im really desperate for some advice. Il start at the begin...

2 replies

yes i undersand alicia i know what you are going through how old is your hubbys child, why do you think you feel this way towards th...

Neens1

After school activities for a 5 year old?

Just wondering if anyone has their kids in any after school activities. I have read some posts (...

3 replies

my 5 yr old started school this yr and has kept his other activities he has indoor soccer, tuesday af...

aghery

What do your children do in the holidays?

4 replies

I think that children should definately be hanging around at home and getting bored and the families that are always taking their ki...

chiropractors and 5yr old bedwetter

Hi, My son has a bedwetting problem and am wondering if anyone has tried a chiropractor and if th...

1 reply

my 9yo is a bed wetter too, and we did try to bed alarm with no sucess. I tried the chiropractor last year for him. It didnt help hi...

AliceTrew

RESPECT and BEING ROUGH with younger siblings

Does anyone else find that their kids have absolutely NO RESEPCT for you! My daughter Lilly at ti...

3 replies

I think that you have to let her know who is the boss and that she needs to show you some respect cause you are her mum.

buglivyem7

Prep 2007

Hello ladies, I have a daughter who turns 5 on May 28th. She started her first day of Prep tod...

2 replies

Hi. My son is already 5 and started prep on Monday. He has been looking forward to it and was soo excited. He had a great first d...

aghery

First day of High School

1 reply

Hi Maria Great to hear that your DS day was ok. Over here all the placement tests are done at the end of the year before starting ...

mummy1985

introducing a new baby

i have a 16month old and am preg with another due in april 07, i was wandering if anyone has any ...

3 replies

i had my 2nd son when no 1 was 16 mo and no3 when he was 2 1/2 dont really remember what i did the get him r...

lea5

Any Single Mums out there

Just need someone to bounce ideas off. Having the most trouble with the two boys at home, 14 and...

What a laugh I had this morning when....

I was driving my 9 year old brother to school and just as we turned the corner he saw one of his ...

3 replies

We finally got some rain today, which is much needed but we could do with some more. The kids got excited and decided to run out int...