Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

house work?? Rss

our kids are 2,4,6 and they help with putting the dishes away every night, make there beds and clean their room does any one else have house chores for their kids??

they get rewarded once a month with a toy, or spending money to buy a car, ball or something. they really love helping out which makes my life easier.

izacc,ethan and mya

I don't have set chores but the rules we have is DD (4) has to pack away one activity/game before she can get another one out. She actually loves to tidy and clean up so I rarely have to ask her more than once and sometimes she just does it - hoping it lasts!

our kids are 2,4,6 and they help with putting the dishes away every night, make there beds and clean their room does any one else have house chores for their kids??

they get rewarded once a month with a toy, or spending money to buy a car, ball or something. they really love helping out which makes my life easier.

yup...the eldest has jobs in the morn before school....feed the dog/make bed/take out rubbish if nec... the 4 yr old likes to help him and though she doesnt have jobs yet I encourage her to clean up her room/ take plates or cups etc to the sink and at the mo she has a thing wth wiping the table down,,,,the other 2 are too young do anything but as they get older they too will be encouraged to help out. I think its good and it teaches them that they need to help around the house....plus its a helping hand for me.
Sign in to follow this topic