Huggies Forum

Being a Mum

my_little_gremlin

Anyone with young babies ?

I was just wanting to know how many mummies on here have young babies.. my little girl is only 6w...

22 replies

My daughter is almost 12 weeks old and she talks nonsense to me ll the time. We have great conversations. She smiles a lot too. Oh a...

karalis

kids party entertainent

It depends where you are from, most companies advertise on the net. I noted today that Big W has...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Sarahclaire88

Newborn not sleeping- exhausted 1st time mummy

So this is my second day at home with my 5 day old newborn. He was born by emergency Caesarian af...

13 replies

I agree with all the advice re regular feeding, just one thing though. I think it was another huggies post I read before dd was born...

Whats one thing no one told you about childbirth/ Motherhood?

Thought this might be useful for those ladies having their 1st No one told me about the babies 1...

18 replies

Great post!!! I was so not prepared for the amount you bleed afterwards No-one could've made me realised just how protective you g...

knockonwood

Fart breath - literally!!!!

If you have a queasy stomach, stop reading now ..... for everyone else, have you ever heard of th...

5 replies

If you have a queasy stomach, stop reading now ..... for everyone else, have you ever heard of this before? Today I have been feel...

Mea's Mummy

Any teen mums

Hi. I am a teen my of one girl and soon to be two kids.I am 19 and named Amelia! My oldest child ...

22 replies

Hi. I am a teen my of one girl and soon to be two kids.I am 19 and named Amelia! My oldest child in Mea she is 18months! I am due i...

Ebb_Bodyshop

Surrangcy - Just a few questions :)

Hey my name is Ebony, I have 2 beautiful little girls Rylee 4 and Makenna-Jordyn 6 months. I have...

knockonwood

Pap smear-ever heard of this?

OK so I went for a pap smear this morning. It's been about 3 years plus another pregnancy & chil...

2 replies

I never heard of it happening. I have trouble relaxing & have to go to a nice place to relax.

*Yummy-Mummy-3*

Feeling a little down and really don't know how to get back to my normal self

Don't know if i'm posting in the right section so sorry if it's in the wrong place. For the past...

4 replies

Thanks ladies, Don't really wanna talk to anyone face to face. I would just feel strange LOL Thanks alot tho, i have my good and ba...

joey2402payne

Mums groups, friends and support - tough time

Hi I am a 29 yr old mum with a 2.5 yr old boy. I have a lovely family and loads of "friends". Ho...

1 reply

Hi I am a 29 yr old mum with a 2.5 yr old boy. I have a lovely family and loads of "friends". However since having a baby, and now...

Fiestygirl

Kids on anti-anxiety/depression medication?

Does anyone have any experience with this, or know someone that does? I want to bring the subject...

2 replies

Does anyone have any experience with this, or know someone that does? I want to bring the subject out into the open a bit more, and...

Getting though the day...

Gosh, I have a 3 and 1 yr old and I really struggle to stay 'happy' in those last hours of the af...

3 replies

Thanks guys. I'm going to use my slow cooker today. The reason I don't usually use it is DD1 is one of those fussy eaters who doesn...

Swaqqrd_Out

Sole Custody

So I have a soon to be 4 year old son. His father & I are both originally from NZ but I am now li...

1 reply

So I have a soon to be 4 year old son. His father & I are both originally from NZ but I am now living in AUS & have been since 2007...

HayleyR

How on earth am I supposed to fit everything into a day

My Gosh- How on do other mums manage their day? I just don't get through half the stuff I want to...

5 replies

Thanks for the household tips The eldest two (4yrs and 2yrs) are mainly waking due to leg growing pains/ nightmares/ sickness/ toil...

teen mums and kids of teen mums

hey i was wondering if you are/were a teen mum if your mum was too? also if your mum was a teen ...

20 replies

My mum was 26 when she had her first child, then had two more then had me at 32. My sister oldest had her first at 25 My second ol...

gypsy kylz

so pissed off

sorry ladies need to vent a little.. today i drove 1.5hrs with my 3 kids (3, 21months, 2months) ...

12 replies

If they were so excited to see you and meet the kids then they would come to your house and see you, right? Instead you do a long dr...

Babysitting

Does anyone get their kids babysat...I mean, by someone other than fam or friends? Whats the goin...

Any of you Mums....

studing education externally whilst at home with your kiddies...? I started during my last preg b...

7 replies

I think our mums and inlaws can sometimes see things from the same perspective they did 20/30 years ago The thing is you can only...

LoveMyMonkeys

Vent!

Hi all, Hope you all had a lovely christmas. We did until today. I'm sorry to vent here but I ...

16 replies

As above... But, as a child i 'may have' drawn on the great long hall way wall in my mums place too... I remember getting a flo...

Gudy2shoez13

friends wanted

Hi everybody My name is Adelaide, I'm 21 and 30weeks preg with a wee boy due 10th feb 2012. I'm ...

4 replies

Kia Ora, Im am mummy to 18week old Bella-Rose, Im feeling a bit the same, DH works fulltime & im stuck at home with a bub!!!! Where ...

Jarylee

Stay at home mums

Just wondering how you balance the stimulation for your children, housework, baking, making time ...

8 replies

Thanks for your replies, have picked up a few tips to help me out I spend a lot of time with the kids doing various things. It's a...

a couple of hairy questions

do you wax/ shave or use a cream to get un-hairy? I went and got waxed for the 2nd time ever abo...

5 replies

Ive heard those things can hurt really bad! yeah...me too!

Sabrina246

Hairdye emergency

What about if you dye it all a dark blonde and then put some light blonde foils on the top layer?

white_with_three

getting hairdye off skin

What would one use to get hairdye off skin??

14 replies

I really stuggled with the same problem, until I found this site: How To Get Hair Dye Off Skin

Nic+6

Are your kids alike?

Hi Ladies, I am in awe of my kids at the moment. They all have the same father and yet they are ...

5 replies

My DP is aboriginal -dark semi-curly hair very deep dark brown eyes the wide(ish) nose and I have straight blonde hair and blue eyes...

Being a young mum

I'm annoyed with the fact that when I walk through the shops ppl stare or comment ever since this...

95 replies

Well I must say this topic has caught some different attention than I think was intentionally can I sorta like change the subject a...

syd_babe_99

mirena

just wondering if anyone has this and if so can you tell me all about it

2 replies

I had the mirena just after my second was born, in total had it for 3 and a half years with no issues, had it removed as we were wan...

justjess

We all agree it's tough...

Hi everyone, I am a sahm to a 3 year old, and 18 month old and am expecting number 3 in February...

5 replies

I am having a moment like that too. Just had #3 2 weeks ago. School holidays were not fun.... Having a routine, things to do, places...

only gets period every 3months

in or family all the females only get there periods every 3-4months,no cervical cancer or any typ...

2 replies

unfortunately there is no quick way to figure out when you ovulate. you have 2 options and both are quite lengthy. 1. buy an ovula...

flowergirl1

Is 3 really so hard?

Hi Ladies, I am Mum of 2 gorgeous little boys age 4 and 1 and my hubby and I are contemplating g...

30 replies

DD1 is 6, DD2 is 23mths, DS is 3mths. I always thought I'd have 2 kids, but in the end 3 just felt right. *DD1 is calm, responsibl...

MUUUUUUM!

argh! Ive had enough today.... I cant seem to go to the toilet/shower/make a phone call/NOTHING!...

5 replies

My daughter is the same! It was funny the other day, my cousins had come to visit and Phoebe (who is 17) came back into the living r...

SarahBlogger

How much do you spend on your kids toys? Lock

It's toy sale time. Sarah shares how useless she is at shopping at them. Read the full blog p...

8 replies

every year we spend 1000$ on our girls xmas prezzys this year our DDs will be getting a 4wd dirt bike as they are old enough to ride...

extreame tiredness.

anyone else get really, really tired? I know as mummys its almost a state of being...but this is ...

2 replies

yep im always sleepy i slept for 2 nights and 1 day apart form and hour when when the kids and hubby left and 2and a bit hours when ...

Blisful

Am I nuts?

I am tired all the time, have been since my first born came along 3 years ago. Yet i stay up late...

6 replies

It's because its the only time you have to yourself. If you go to bed early then tomorrow is gonna get here quicker. I work til 10-1...

SarahBlogger

Which parenting book or blog has helped you?

With so many books and blogs devoted to parenting, Sarah asks which ones have helped you cope w...

6 replies

I would definantly say that 'Baby Love' and Kaz Cookes' 2 'Up The Duff' and 'Kidwrangling' have been fantastic, i would recommed the...

Mumy-bear

What kind of parent are you when you go out?

What kind of parent are you when you go out? I am so funny I have to have my hair straightened, ...

26 replies

I usually have on jeans (varying degrees of cleanliness) and a clean tee. boots or flats, hair is usually pulled back or clipped up...

jessi-j

So peeved!

How would you feel if someone you don't even have on your facebook had a photo of your child as t...

15 replies

He changed all his settings, now she has removed him all together, I felt bad, he was relieved..

did you feel like this after a year of having your baby?

So my question is, I've been crying at the drop of a hat. my hubby told me he loved me this morni...

5 replies

I would cry at anything liek a week after DS was born butthat was about it.. BUT i cry easier now then i did before i had DS.

grrrr....

Anyone else get absolutly zero time for themselves without kids around? all i want is like half a...

3 replies

i know how you feel. the closest thing ive had to a hair cut in over a year is pulling my hair out in frustration lol. lol... I re...