Huggies Forum

Being a Mum

Rach311

Want another baby

Hi guys just would like to know your thoughts and if you have done it. My son is only 8 weeks and...

4 replies

I got pregnant when my first was approx 8 mths old. It took us about 2 yrs to get pregnant with the first, so I didn't want to risk...

melis

Please help me with my issues

Hello Everyone DH says all I ever do is yell at the children! I do admit I do yell at them some...

1 reply

Hi Believe me, I know how you feel! Sometimes we all yell at the kids for what seems no reason. It sounds like you need to take some...

One liners!!

My DD has just turned three and she comes out with the best one liners,the latest is: I've got an...

2 replies

Hi Lyndality My son sounds a little like your DD! I might suggest something (like going to a park or visiting someone, painting etc...

bizzymum

OSTEOPOROSIS

Hi ladies Well ive had bad knees for a few years and lately my elbow has been killing me ,after...

1 reply

Hi bizzymum Wow hows this for similarity i too have bad knees have had for as long as i can remember, i don't have oesteoporosis bu...

srjc

lactating 16 months after giving birth

Hi there, I was wondering if any might have had this problem. I am a mother of 2, 3 year old and ...

2 replies

Hi srjc, I too had this problem after i had my daughter I went and saw my GP, and he found i had a small tumour on my pitu...

samfrey

sex after stitches

after having my DS i recieved allot of stitches and found jumping back in the sack. he's 13 mont...

1 reply

I had stitches with both my babes and was a little tender for a few months. Maybe you should see your GP and get checked out in case...

Something special!!

Ladies I want to do something special for my partner of five years, we have had a rough time of l...

2 replies

lyndality, where do you live? I booked hubby & I on a harbour cruise in sydney once when he had to go for a DR appointment. I arran...

louierose

help im 21 with 2 yr old and 9mt old suffering sevre PND

hello just wondering if there are any mummy's who have a 2 yr old going through the terriable 2 s...

3 replies

Hi there, I also have PND and a 3yr DD we ahve been through a really rough patch and it seems near impossible to keep your head up b...

How to cope with seperation

My DD has to deal with the fact that her dad and I have split, I have spent the first two nights ...

1 reply

Hi Lyndality I know u must be goin through a terrible low at the moment and my heart goes out to u. By the sounds of it it seems to ...

Sharon71

when did you start trying again (after c-section)

Hi girls, Just wondering when you all started trying for no2 after you had a csection?weve been...

1 reply

straight after the 6 week check up it took 8 months to fall but 3rd time around my 2nd son was only 4 mont...

bubs_and_us

contraception.....

hi all! im not sure where to post this, so here seems good... DS is 5 months old, and our curren...

1 reply

What about the pill, or mini pill if u are breastfeeding!! Or u can get a depo prevera injection from ur dr or even an IUD there are...

juztan

Going Back to work Full Time

Hi All I have a beautiful 9 month old daughter who is just the most precious thing in the world...

1 reply

Hi Tania I know how you feel. I have 2 beautiful daughters, 3yr 9mo and 18mo AND (shock, horror!!!) I ALSO WORK FULL TIME!! There...

Family delemmas!!

Morning everybody, I have posted a couple of posts similar to this one wasn't sure wher to post i...

1 reply

i dont have any advise for u or anything that will help, as i am asking myself and others the exact same question about me and my DP...

Rebecca J

Breast Implants

Hi Ladies I didnt quite know where to ask this question but i would love to hear from anyone who...

1 reply

hello, i got implants several years ago, and i honestly dont remember the pain being that bad, i would go get them done again if th...

Nessa_1989

SinGle Mum Going to Be StressING

Hey all Im Vanessa I am only 17 and going to be a single mother .. I am due on teh 12th aug, R...

2 replies

Hi Vanessa, I am a 22yr old single mother. My boy Joel is nearly 7 months old. I know its hard but really try not to worry about wh...

Melbourne mum

WHAT DID I DO TODAY? lovely poem.

I DIDNT WRITE THIS POEM, BUT THANK YOU TO THAT WHO DID What Did I Do Today? Today I left some d...

1 reply

WOW..... that is getting printed and kept on the fridge for hubby to see everytime he gets home and the dishes arent done!!!!!!!

Scared of 2nd time round!!!

Hi everybody! I wondered if I could pick your brains. I am 26 I have a 3yr old DD ( 3 yesterday...

1 reply

Hi, I have been pregnant twice. With my first son i was sick (vomiting) nearly every day until i was 16 weeks and then it came bac...

SAHM Please HELP!!

Hi all.... I have been a full time SAHM for the past 5 years... I honestly dont know where the ...

3 replies

i have been a sahm for 6yrs but unlike you ladies my house is not too tidy i dont seem able to get ...

Implanon- yes or no?

I am 23 weeks pregnant at the moment, having a little boy, well thats what the ultrasound says!! ...

4 replies

Hey how are you? I had my implant put in in April, Since then I've had two periods lasting 2.5 wks each and I also suffered from sev...

Deonne

Kids, the grow up way too fast.

I have been in a major cleaning mood this afternoon and cleaned my daughters room our form top to...

3 replies

Hi there Deonne I know exactly how you feel. A couple of months ago we were going through the box of baby clothes for our soon to b...

angies

stay at home & working mums, are u happy?

Hi everyone, I was just thinking about stay at home & working mothers and if everyone is happy i...

7 replies

Hi All, I am a SAHM and while I love being home with my little girl, I sometimes crave a little more adult interaction where a child...

Tamcor

Tressillian anyone been?

Hi I am booked in to go to Tressillian the week after next with my 8 month old son. Has anyone ...

6 replies

Hi I went with my second son when he was between 1-2 months old i had trouble feeding lost my milk & he lost weight. They were real...

cass 22

sex drive

i am just wondering if anyone else has experienced a total lack of interest in sex after giving b...

2 replies

I was the same, I am now single, and can I say, it wouldnt be such a bad thing at the moment...LOL! When its taken away, i suddenly ...

neen

single mum

I'm 31 yrs old and i have 2 girls, 14mths and 2mths, i've just joined parents exchange. I chose t...

6 replies

Hi there, I think you deserve a medal!!!! If you give your girls love and they are happy then that is what any mother could want for...

Selene

Does anyone know???

That there is no longer the $600 per child???Is this True???? I have also heard there is an extr...

1 reply

Just looked at the family assistance website and the payment for this year is $627.80 per child. Hope this helps

bubs_and_us

getting clucky....

hi all. i've got a nearly 5 month old DS. i had a prety bad labour and birth. i was on medication...

3 replies

Hi Bubs, I was clucky for 6 years! The reason i waited fo long was because i had a bad case of pnd. I see where you are coming from ...

~*~HappyWithThree~*~

MIRENA I.U.D Pros & Cons?

Hi, My name is Nat and I was just wondering if any mums out there are currently using the ne...

2 replies

i also have merena, very popular where i come from, and i think it is the best. obviously not very good at taking the pill!! and t...

Your contraception and the side effects

Can you guys please tell my what type of contraception you are using and the side effects that yo...

8 replies

Hi, I too used the depo needle as well and have just decided not to continue on with it. I also was putting on weight which is so de...

Melbourne mum

Has anyone read the "Raising Babies" by Steve Biddulph

Just wondering if anyone has read "Raising Babies by Steve Biddulph? I am not going to get the c...

1 reply

Hi Melbourne mum. I have the book and think it is fantastic. My boys are only 11 months so a lot of what the book is about does not ...

smellymelly

new partner

im just wondering what you tell you firstborn that the man you live with isnt his father... i kno...

1 reply

Hi, I don't know from experience, but your bub will think whatever arrangement you're living in is "normal", and won't worry about ...

Deonne

Getting too stressed with my DD

As of late I have found that when it comes to putting my daughter to bed, I end up getting to the...

1 reply

Firstly (((BIG HUGS))) to you!! I know how frustrating it is when you have to deal with bad behaviour that suddenly disappears when...

Trishwood

mums and work

Hi all. Im wondering if anyone has some good ideas for work that mums can do at home, or at night...

2 replies

I did family day care for 4 1/2 years and loved every minute of it!! I only decided to change back to my old job (just as i found ou...

mummy-of-two

Older Brother's and Sister's

Hi all, Just wondering if many of you have older childen. If so how did they cope when you bough...

2 replies

I don't know from experience, but I read a great idea in a magazine that I'm planning to use when we have another one ... throw a "b...

Deonne

Good Cop Bad Cop

To all you ladies out there I must first appoligise if this post seems to offend anyone in anyway...

3 replies

Hi Deonne I really feel for you it must be an awful time for you right now. I personally believe that to get the respect you and o...

samfrey

keeping them away from danger

hi anyone we are living in a small house at the moment and unfortunately we have to have the com...

2 replies

Hi Lisa, I wonder why the little monkeys love cords so much? I read somewhere (it might even have been somewhere on this site!) th...

Trishwood

The worlds greatest rollercoaster.

Hi. I have 5 kids, from 7 months to 10 years, two girls, three boys. My thoughts on being a mum- ...

1 reply

Post deleted by administrator.

Neens1

Why I'm a Good Mum

I thought I might start a thread on why we are good mums. LOL. I am a good mum because even t...

3 replies

i am a great mum because i love my daughter no matter what,when she screams i comfort,when shes upset im there to make her happy,whe...

Stephaniesmum

Any mums suffer from Chickenpox before??

Hi all, yesterday was Happy Mother's Day too all, but I celebrated mine with chickenpox!! My face...

3 replies

Hi Lucy, Sorry to hear about your bout of chickenpox. I hope that you are getting better and less itchy! I can say that I have not ...

mummyto4boys

Just wanted to share a joke...

Hi all tis is called "the mummy test" and I recieved it in a weekly newsletter from my DS1's pres...

3 replies

Hi There Just have to say this cracked me up! I love it - will have to remember to tell Hubby this when he gets home from work!

caxa

Starting Daycare. . . .how did you deal with it?

Hi everyone! My DD is starting daycare on friday and i'm really excited, but also really worried ...

3 replies

hi, my suggestion start scrapbooking you get to look at photos all day of your bub and are really too busy to miss them so much. Som...