Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Being a Mum
  5. How Important is Cooking for your Man?

How Important is Cooking for your Man? Rss

Maybe I'm not just a good wife, but it really doesn't seem important to me to cook daily, 2-3 meals a day.
On average, I probably cook 3-5 meals a week (leftovers that I always try to eat for lunch or part of dinner the next day - which is a good part of the time I DON'T EAT). About 1 night a week I am tired and just throw together something fast like a sandwich ... about which he will usually say "no" because he is super hungry and wants a full meal. I never bothered to cook for myself. If I'm hungry I go to the kitchen and eat / cook something. Sometimes he will cook for himself when he is hungry and he will share with me.
If you have a few tips, feel free to tell me.
I think that a husband should help his wife with household chores if she is tired. Especially if they both work.
In my opinion, you are a good wife and take care of your husband. You are just tired, you need to set aside time for yourself to rest and restore your forces. And your husband would do well if he helped you sometimes. And if we talk about me, I love to cook and watch exciting cooking shows such as My kitchen rules. It was there I learned that get pleasure from cooking without the Japanese knife is impossible, you can find here its review and see for yourself. But I don't work, so I can afford this culinary hobby.
I believe that it is important for a man that his wife cook at home while the man makes money and deals with the financial situation of the family. You know, I spent so much time searching for some possible methods of making money online. And then, when this topic became irrelevant for me https://fx-list.com/forex-brokers-belize, I came across a site where there was talk about some kind of investment. I realized that this topic attracted me and I want to try to invest there even a small amount, in order to win more later.
Member827337 wrote:
I think that a husband should help his wife with household chores if she is tired. Especially if they both work.

If they both work they should both do chores. Its not 'helping' as such just both doing what needs to be done
Member037777 wrote:
If you have a few tips, feel free to tell me.

I tend to cook larger meals using slow cooker etc and freeze portions for later.
how i have protecting my babies this coronavirus period, you would just be amazed, i cant get off their sight not even for a minute
fakaza
fakaza latest songs
Sign in to follow this topic