Huggies Forum

Trying to conceive Rss

I am so sorry for you dear. I have had infertility issues throughout. I have been TTC for 6 years. The doctors cannot identify the reason for it. It is just so frustrating and disheartening. I don't know what I would have done without my husband. He is the one who has supported me and kept me from completely losing it. It is necessary to have a good support system at such times. Stay strong. Do not lose hope. We are all praying for you. SOmething good will come out of all this. Love and best wishes.
Hello dear. This is so sad and frustrating. I can only imagine what you might have been through. Infertility is such a heartache. It is good that you are thinking of alternatives such as IVF. I have been through it as well. Sadly they did not work for me. I really hope they do. There is a very good fertility clinic which is going to have a kind of open house. Though i do not know the days yet. I will be going there, to look into other options. I have been TTC for 6 long years. They have been like a lifetime. I really hope this works for me and you. We are all praying for you. you will definitely find the clinic for you.
Hello Stephany, Glad to know that you are pregnant now. Dear infertility is very hard to tackle. But I am happy that you have successfully handled it. You are a strong woman. I will like to inform you that an event is going to be organized soon. You should attend that event. As you are going to be a mother. They will discuss many things that you need to know. I advise you to attend this event. Being a mother. I must say there are many things a pregnant lady needed to know. You have a best opportunity to know everything there. This event aimed to provide all necessary information about infertility. I am also registering myself for this event. Come and join me to acquire some more knowledge.
Hello ladies! I hope everyone doing fine. Having children is a wish for everyone. Today I am going to share with you guys my worst experienced with the Adonis clinic. I am a patient of Endometrial cancer. Doctors have suggested surrogacy for me . So I decided to go for it. I tried to make contact with lotus clinic. I emailed them my reports and asked them for clinic procedure and policies. I emailed them 7 times. But the clinic didn't give any response. I was very disappointed by the behavior of the clinic. Now I am looking forward to other clinics which have professional behavior. I hope for best. Well, I suggest you people be careful when you are going to choose a clinic. Best wishes.
Hi. Congratulations on being pregnant. I believe good things happen to people who try. People TTC for several months and end up with depression when nothing works. But the ones that never give up to get their reward. I'm glad it worked for you. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Sign in to follow this topic