Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Being a Mum

Huggies_Moderator

Single Mums - Support Thread

Hi everyone, Welcome to our new support thread for single mums. We hope this becomes a space wh...

489 replies

Hi everyone I'm Danielle I am 25 years old and I'm a single mum of a 10-month-old baby boy I've been single since I w...

Member037777

How Important is Cooking for your Man?

Maybe I'm not just a good wife, but it really doesn't seem important to me to cook dail...

6 replies

Member037777 wrote: If you have a few tips, feel free to tell me. I tend to cook larger meals using slow cooker etc and freeze port...

SarahBlogger

Getting fit: starting tomorrow

After a nasty dose of flu, Sarah tries to figure out how to build up her fitness again. Advice ...

5 replies

It is a really wonderful announcement from the Huggies. Now mommy doesn’t need to worry and they can get the nappies for their kids ...

SarahBlogger

No Junior Masterchefs here, but keen little chefs instead!

I love baking with my kids, what's your favourite thing to cook with them? Read the full blog ...

5 replies

Animation Dok is a video animation agency working to produce videos and logos to make sure you receive the attention to stand tall i...

xmummyto3x

Stay at home mums EARN MONEY from home

This really works, i was sceptical but please click the link below and start earning money today!...

1 reply

Nice to see you fellas! I know only one essay writing service of pro editors, who specialize in above a thousand of pupil's sub...

Member302732

How to Raise a Child Depending On His Zodiac Sign?

Dear moms and dads, future and present! This article is dedicated to your kids – our future. Sure...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
SarahBlogger

Week 3 of 12WBT. A bump in the road.

Sarah hits a speed bump on her 12WBT journey and shares how she chose to handle it. Read the ...

5 replies

Inspiring Stories and lessons from the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation get-shareit.com get-vidmateapk.com

Member377710

How to procure our children hair and skin?

Being a Mum it is big question that how to procure our children's skin and hair in this poll...

Member972633

It's time to think about yourself

It’s time to think to yourself, because a good mom fits a good baby) After I gave birth, the qual...

2 replies

Vogue Magazine is the most popular women's fashion magazine. With so many good designers and great design on the rise 50 most p...

AKE

Shopping for bub/ child - Internet or local

Can you let me know which way you prefer to shop for clothes for your darling bub/ child: 1. In...

1 reply

Good morning visitors! Recently I have found the coolest writing company. If you have the same problem in study like I have, you nee...

Oralee

depro injection

hi i went on the depo 2months after i had my second dd and went off it after my second injection ...

1 reply

Nice to see you! I know for sure that not every pupil is able to provide the highest quality of writing their assignments. Some of t...

Member603998

Your company always provide good products. but I want to complain because recently I buy for this...

1 reply

The benefits of scientific notation do not end with ease of writing and expression of accuracy. Such notation also lends itself well...

Rainy Day Fun!

With all these rainy days we've been having Mel shares some cheap fun ideas for keeping kids oc...

5 replies

When I was a child, I do fun a lot. I still remember my childhood memories. I like to play football during the rain. I also want to ...

SarahBlogger

What are you and bub being promised in this election?

During the lead up to election the promises from both major parties come thick and fast. We are...

4 replies

Thanks Nancy

SarahBlogger

How are you celebrating Christmas with your little ones?

As the countdown to Christmas begins Sarah looks at different ways to celebrate using cooking a...

2 replies

Parents are the ones who arrange all things for you at every event and try to make you happy as always. I see some ideas at https://...

Huggies Editor

Top Tips for Having Another Bub

Here are some things to consider about having another baby Read the full blog post: Top Tips f...

11 replies

Visit <a href="https://8ballpoolhack.buzz/">8 ball pool generator</a> to generate 8 ball pool coins

jodiem

SPOUSAL MAINTENANCE

Hi, Not sure if anyone can help me but I'm about to take my ex-husband thru court for spousal mai...

1 reply

Hello everybody! I have been using paper writing service for my hometasks since the first day of my study at the college and I have ...

SarahBlogger

Halfway mark of 12WBT

As Sarah hits the halfway mark of the Michelle Bridges 12WBT programme, she reflects on her pro...

7 replies

<a href="https://www.aussiessay.com/">essay writers for hire</a> <a href="http://www.google.com/&quo...

Member212309

speedy paper promo code site

Students are expected to accomplish essays from various course work, which is so challenging and ...

1 reply

We have decided to start a website for SpeedyPaper feedbacks to help students make the right choice. Know if this service is safe an...

Member316737

Quotes For Babies

“You’re my definition of perfect. Love.” “You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you ...

Member948991

Do you know about mindy kaling plastic surgery?

The renown American actress Mindy Kaling has been related to different reports of going under the...

SarahBlogger

Week 8 of 12WBT. Focus on the finish line.

Sarah talks about her struggle to burn calories and her surprising new measurements. Read the...

8 replies

calculators very useful instrument in mathematics field there is an updated special calculator for statistics <a href="https...

SarahBlogger

Fathers Day Focus

Are you doing anything for Fathers Day? It's a special one in our house this year. Read the fu...

7 replies

Despite the fact that it is accessible, it despite everything is in child shoes and should be examined before settling on any choice...

SarahBlogger

12WBT. Countdown to Kickoff!

After facing the truth, Sarah plans her strategy for tackling 12WBT. Read the full blog post: ...

3 replies

Informative healthy ukessays reviews update for the mothers and they have to use healthy diet for themselves and the kids too. Keep ...

rose898

At home study

Looking at doing a full time course at home with my 10month old just wondering who else has done ...

5 replies

I do not know how relevant the question is about MCAT, but I will leave a link to the list of useful literature https://bookkooks.co...

SarahBlogger

Botox at the fruit and vegetable counter

Do you struggle to find time to care for your skin while juggling family, work and everything e...

8 replies

An acoustic guitar is a musical instrument in the guitar family https://bestguitar-49.webself.net

SarahBlogger

12WBT Week 7

Sarah talks about the 'weekly focus' she is incorporating into the 12WBT programme. Read the ...

5 replies

Thanks for sharing it online. <a href="https://www.google.com">google</a>

SarahBlogger

New Years Resolutions

Do you make them, or avoid them like the plague? Sarah shares her thoughts. Read the full blog...

7 replies

Do you make them, or avoid them like the plague? Sarah shares her thoughts. https://waptechs.com/

Shortmumoftwo

Sister problems

I cant stand my sister she rings almost every day since i have had my ds mind you his only 5days ...

2 replies

Hello people from all over the country! Smart essay authors at one writing service can write affordable papers of prominent quality ...

SarahBlogger

Week 1 of 12WBT DONE!

With the end of the first week of 12WBT done, Sarah reflects on the week that was. Read the f...

4 replies

Hey there. Thank you for this amazing information. I recently was doing a business project on Huggies for buyessay and your website ...

Hayley2

I hate Gastro

This is just my whinge, i have the hubby and my two babies with Gastro. Really not sure who whing...

4 replies

Hello, I'm so sad to read that. Keep us updated! I hope you get well soon!

charly24

Hi There

Hey There everyone, Well i am also a single mum i am 27 and my daughter is 2.5, i have been singl...

1 reply

Hello people from all over the globe! I am sure for 100% that with the help of cool service any form of assignment feels much easier...

muffinpie

my fix to missing my fav tv shows

with dinner, washing up, getting kids ready for bed - i missed all my fav shows like shortland st...

1 reply

Hi readers! A few days ago I graduated from high school and now I choose a college to get my further education. The educational aspe...

Happymummyhappybaby1

Baby Cartoons... :)

Motherhood can be at times stressful and emotional...and we all sail in same boats with just mino...

2 replies

Hey visitors! I think that every pupil should learn on practice how to write correct paper assignments quickly and effectively. And ...

Koala''s_ mum

maths & english tutorial classes for prep

Hi all, DD is 3, currently attends kinder 1 day p/w. She is very easy going, very confident a...

3 replies

Good morning everybody! Only now I just have passed my 9-month economics classes and I am thankful for professional author's he...

Nuwanaturalhealth

Trying to conceive

Hi all, My name is Stephany, and I'm a Queenslander. I am 31, single and have infertility is...

16 replies

Hi. Congratulations on being pregnant. I believe good things happen to people who try. People TTC for several months and end up with...

SarahBlogger

First Aid Course? Yes!

After being a first aider on the scene of an accident recently, Sarah reflects on the benefits ...

5 replies

This would be a really tough situation for the mother as well as for the child. After reading assignment help for me article today I...

brianna

is it ok to change schools when child is continously left out and bullied

I Was wondering if anyone had any advice or experiences about changing schools when your daughter...

10 replies

This is okay! You just need to find an appropriate school and your child deserves to be happy. Just choose the best school. Of cours...

Member143369

writingpapersucks

What Is This Website All About? WritingPaperSucks is the first uncensored paper writing review si...