Huggies Forum

Exercise Rss

Hi, we're ovrseas @ moment and unable to do any outdoor exercise + theres no gym in the area we live. Bub is almost 6mnths and i still got baby fat round my abdominal. Just startd sit-ups but not sure if gonna work. Is there other ways to get rid of these or is this the fastest and easiest way.
Yoga is the best exercise for you that you can do at home and it is very good for burning your fat and reducing the extra weight. You can easily do it at your home and no any equipment is required for this exercise.
You can also do push ups, pull ups and sit ups at your home for burning your fat.
Yoga/pilates, Search youtube also. I found heaps of handy things on there that helped me out.

You can start exercise such as yoga and aerobics regularly.
You just continue your workout and add new trendy indoor trampoline exercise, you can purchase this from any markets and online site as well easily, I have purchase heavy duty trampoline and am very happy by using trampoline exercise you can try this once All the best.
smile

There are lots of bodyweight exercises you can do to get some exercise. From walking to burpees, there is no reason not to get some activity if you have a little time and space.
Hello there, hope you're all fine. I'm Infertile, becaus of my heart diseases. I hear Adonis clinic from my friends. Then, I visit it yesterday. They cannot pay attention to my problem. They cannot pay attention to clean their tables and their warts. They cannot wash their hands after visit the some patients. Then diseases spread in all peoples very easily.
Hi,

Exercise is the main think which people are doing now a days. I'm a exercise and weight loss expert.
I can guide you the best exercise to loss weight fast.
Weight loss is not that easy but if you are passionate about that then you will be able to get that fit body.

Read more
Like everyone else is recommending I would definitely give yoga a shot. It's pretty easy to get into and it's great for building muscle all around the body. Though yoga is great for you physically, it's also very therapeutic and great for your mind. Yoga incorporates meditation and deep breathing which are known to be helpful for mental health and clarity. I've been doing yoga for years now and it's wonderful. I look forward to it every day. I found a few beginner videos that you can use to help get things started: https://www.openfit.com/yoga-videos-for-beginners
Sign in to follow this topic