Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. I think something is not right

I think something is not right Rss

Hello everyone. I just want to ask is it normal to feel constant pain close to your mons pubis or pelvic area, I’m not sure what’s called but below my belly button. It hasn’t stopped yet for 30 minutes and I’m 33 weeks pregnant and it add up the pain when he moves too. I don’t know if I should call my midwife now or is there any of you have experience what I’m experiencing now. Please let me know ASAP thanks so much guys! Xox
Hi sweetie, Hope you are fine. I don't have any idea about this. You should have to consult with your doctor. A doctor can advise you better than other. Take care of yourself. Good luck.
hey, hun.congratulations mommy to be. but I'm really sorry. it's better that you go to a doctor soon. plus take extra care. it's necessary. go for checkups to the doctor frequent. I hope you get well. take care.
Hey, honey. I hope you're doing alright. I would advise you to check with the doctor, ASAP. This is a crucial stage. You don't want to mess things up. Hopefully, it won't be anything. But, better safe than sorry!
hey! glad to hear about your pregnancy. you have to be careful. Pain in the abdominal area during pregnancy, including menstrual-like cramps, can be surprising. There are a few explanations for late pregnancy cramping, such as that which occurs during the 33rd week. as you are facing. In some cases, menstrual cramping at this late stage of pregnancy can be a sign of any complication. Always contact your health care provider if you notice menstrual-like cramping during your pregnancy, especially if it is persistent or is accompanied by any other symptoms. Contact and consult your doctor. Take care of yourself and the baby. Everything would be perfect. All the best!
Hello. Oh dear? Get back to your obstetrician asap. If you're going through that. Things happen that way. Still, take care of yourself. Well, yes! I'm still glad to hear of your pregnancy. Pain happens, but as it's something out of normal. Get in a loop with your Dr? Stay blessed! Let us know when you're fine. Best regards! Stay blessed! dear
I am so sorry to hear about that! Why are you wasting your time here? It can be a serious issue. You must consult your doctor asap. I think no body knows much about it here. whenever you feel something strange, you should immediately consult your doctor. I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy. And you and baby may enjoy a good health. I am so happy for you. Lots of love and wishes for you.
Hi, hope so you are fine. I pray that all goes well for you. I am happy for you. I can understand that this might be a difficult situation for you. Don't take the stress hoping it will not be a big problem. As far as your health is concerned. It is very important to take care of yourself. During this, the phase we have to handle delicately and comfortably. As you have to takecare of yourself and a little angel which is living a life inside you. Who has you only as the light of hope. All will be fine. I recommend you go for a checkup sweetheart. The doctor will more clearly tell the reason behind this. Best of luck for the future ahead. Sending you baby dust. STAY POSITIVE.
Hey honey! I am so happy that you are soon be able to have your baby in your hands. This indeed is the most amazing news one could ever get. I would advise you to go and consult the doctor as soon as possible. Do not delay these matters in this critical situation. You should really take care of yourself. Take good care of your diet and take a lot of rest. I pray that everything goes well and good. God bless you and your baby!
Hey there. I am so happy for you. It must be an amazing feeling to have such a wonderful journey. As for the pain, it is normal at the end of the pregnancy. There is nothing to worry about. However, if you want to take precautionary steps do give your midwife or doctor a call. It will put your nerves at rest. The pain is due to your stretching ligaments, changing hormone levels, and organs are shifting. After all, you need to make room for the baby. I hope you have a safe remaining journey. Do not stress too much. Relax as much as possible. Enjoy the few weeks with your baby in your womb. You are going to miss it.
Hi everyone!
Bubba and I are doing well. Just want to thank you all for giving me such an amazing advice and love for my unborn baby. I have rang the hospital and they’ve told me to take panadol and put hot compress on my tummy and thank God and to all of you who spend time to pray and wish for my condition coz the pain has gone!
I’m back on track now and really can’t wait to see my little baby boy soon!
May the Good Lord bless you all! Xox
Traps03 wrote:
Hi everyone!
Bubba and I are doing well. Just want to thank you all for giving me such an amazing advice and love for my unborn baby. I have rang the hospital and they’ve told me to take panadol and put hot compress on my tummy and thank God and to all of you who spend time to pray and wish for my condition coz the pain has gone!
I’m back on track now and really can’t wait to see my little baby boy soon!
May the Good Lord bless you all! Xox

Whew. This is great. Is this your first time? I think that is why you were so scared. Well, I am glad things have calmed down. Just stay safe. You have a few weeks left now.
Sign in to follow this topic