Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

IVF Rss

Hello. Hope you are fine. Sorry to hear about your loos. Don't lose hope. I personally think IVF is great. It lets you conceive naturally. You can try again. You don't know when a miracle can happen. Keep your hopes high. Surrogacy is also an option for you if you are interested. I wish you go for the procedure which is best for you. Stay strong and happy. Have faith on yourself. I wish you all the best. Take care.
I hope everything turns out perfect for you. Best of luck. Hope to her more from your side soon. ivf IS AN AMZAING TREATMENT. IT WILL HELP YOU OUT. i A CERTAIN. Do keep us updated.My best wishes are with you.
Ellyj1214 wrote:
hi, everyone. I'm here again after my 3 rd IVF test. hoping positive results. I need your prayers. please give me best wishes. asking all of you again.please pray for me. I will be back later.with some news good or bad don't know. hope it will be great for me.

BEST OF LUCK DEAR! I hope it works for you. Stay strong! Don't be nervous. I hope you conceive. My friend is also having my first attempt later this month at a center in Kiev. So, yeah! I can relate. Yes! Good news is what we need. Baby dust towards you. Take care! xx Stay blessed! smile
Hey there Dear. Sorry that your previous ones failed. I am sure it will work this time. Please be strong and positive. I hope you get what you want. take care and lots of love. And prayers too.
Hey there Dear. Sorry for your previous cycles. I am sure thing will work out. don't lose hope. You are really strong. You are handling it well. I wish you good luck. take care and lots of love.
Hey. I hope you are fine. IVF is a good process. But don't worry. you will go through it successfully. It is hard to find good clinics. I know that it is never easy for me. I wanted to be a mom. I faced infertility for 10 years. I was not able to conceive. I was so devastated. I chose IVF. I was cheated by Adonis clinic. I moved on to another option. I chose surrogacy from a clinic in Europe. I have a baby now. I am happy to choose it. I hope this would work.
IVF is a good process but if we find good clinics. We only find only a few clinics like this. Some clinics are betraying people. My friend had a very bad experience with Adonis. She wanted to be a mom badly. But it was not in her fate. She contacted Adonis clinic. They betrayed her. In the end, she chose surrogacy. She has a baby now. The clinic provided all the facilities it could. Many clinics are cheating for personal benefits. We should choose the clinic wisely. I hope this would help you all.
I would wish you all the luck and success near soon. You would do it for sure. This journey would be too tough for sure. All the possibilities and the ups and downs. All would get you to the gate of success, But you got to remember one thing that the result you would get after all such odds. That would just fade all the bounces you had. This is the thing that we are struggling for. If we won't do that how could we would be able to get through all the situations. Even I had some of the similar cases. And the losses I had in between was just too painful. Thankfully I am up for surrogacy now from Europe. Hope that could let me see the success.
We did IVF as well but unsuccessful because of immature egg. I wish all the best. Good luck
Sign in to follow this topic