Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

What to do now? Rss

Hello, there. I hope you're okay. This sounds so awful! It must be so hard for you. Trust me, I can relate. I had a similar dawning. They told me, out of the blue. It broke me, really. I was so disappointed in myself. Took me years to realize that it wasn't my fault. After which I underwent treatment with a clinic. They helped me out so much. I'll forever be in debt for them. They were all angels. The staff and the doctors, my God! I can't thank God enough for letting me experience that. Good luck to you, too, honey. Things will get better!
Dear, Infertility is a bumpy ride. Life has decided everything for us. It has decided my miscarriage too. That night was an end of my infertility. Well, now I will be opting for surrogacy in a clinic in Europe. They are very responsive and they have professional doctors. All this is needed with better facilities. I would recommend it to you.
Hello dear, this is really heartbreaking. I know infertility is a curse. It is really difficult to lead a happy life with it. Babies are an important part of life. But my body is not able to give birth to a life. Yes, I am an anorexic woman. I am thinking about surrogacy. For this, I have found a better clinic. They have a positive atmosphere. I would recommend it to you.
Hi! I'm so sorry for your predicament. It really sounds like a tough time. TTC is no easy thing for many. Just stay patient regardless of what happens around you. Don't let it affect you. Think of it as your happiness is just around the corner. Believe me, it is. I would suggest you regularly visit doctors (different opinions would be best). Look into other options as well. Surrogacy and IVF are great such ones. I've read and heard about so many success stories regarding it. It really would help you. Rest, do keep trying alongside. Miracles do exist! smile
You must be quite sad, honey. I'm so sorry. This seems like an awful time. I hope you're in good health, though. Please, don't lose hope. That's the worst thing you can do, right now. My suggestion to you would be, to keep the faith. Trust me, there are a lot of good options available! It will get better, I'm sure.
Hello Anna. You must be really sad, honey. I'm so sorry about your loss. This seems like an awful time. I hope you're in good health, though. Please, don't give up, though! That's the worst thing you can do, right now. My suggestion to you would be, to keep the faith. Trust me, there are a lot of good options available. There's surrogacy, there's IVF. IUIs seem to work, too. Just clear your head. Do lots of research and then choose a method. Good luck to you! I hope it works out. Feel free to ask me for any help if you want. I'd love to help you out!
Sign in to follow this topic