Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

What to do now? Rss

This is so sad. I can understand your situation. It must be really hard for you. But things will be fine. I know that. I'll pray for you. What you can do is search out for surrogacy or IVF. You can get information regarding these treatments from the internet. You can read posts on these forums. People have given reviews about them. You can seek help from there. People on the forums are very helpful. They'll guide you better about this. Don't lose hope at all. Everything will be fine. I wish that you become a mom soon. Wish you good luck. Much love for you.
Hi Anna! Hope you are in good health. I am so sorry for you dear. Infertility is a very heavy burden. Don’t give up hope and stay strong. There are still a number of ways you can try to start a family. Don't lose hope and stay hopeful. Things will come to you soon. You should go for surrogacy. But today there are also many scams in the world now. One of my friends also wants to have a baby through surrogacy. She went up to Ukraine for surrogacy. There was a clinic which name was Lotus. When they visited the clinic. They become totally dissatisfied after visiting a clinic.
You seem to be quite stressed. Hon, this is not safe for your health. Give your mind a break. Relax a bit. There are many ways you can have your own baby. Think about IVF or Surrogacy. Don't just lose hope like this.
You seem to be quite stressed. Hon, this is not safe for your health. Give your mind a break. Relax a bit. There are many ways you can have your own baby. Think about IVF or Surrogacy. Don't just lose hope like this.
Hey dear. Don't get sad. I know infertility is the worst thing ever happen to women. But when all doors are closed there are other doors which get open for us. Who said you couldn't be a mother?. It is possible to become a mother dear. There are other ways. You can consult a clinic in Europe. Who provide happiness to the infertile couples. I hope you will find a way. You can go for surrogacy. I hope you will get successful. I would be glad to get to know your further journey. Sending baby dust to you. All the best dear.
Hey dear. Don't get sad. I know infertility is the worst thing ever happen to women. But when all doors are closed there are other doors which get open for us. Who said you couldn't be a mother?. It is possible to become a mother dear. There are other ways. You can consult a clinic in Europe. Who provide happiness to the infertile couples. I hope you will find a way. You can go for surrogacy. I hope you will get successful. I would be glad to get to know your further journey. Sending baby dust to you. All the best dear.
Dear, when one door closes the other opens. Don't get dishearted. I know infertility is tough. But, you can always go for other methods. Have you thought about surrogacy? It is really a blessing. Sending baby dust.
hi,@annataylor1 I am fine. Hope so you are fine. Don't take the stress. All will be fine sweetheart. Don't lose hope. I know this is a difficult situation to handle. Don't be upset. I know it is a difficult situation to handle for you. Believe me, all will be fine soon. Don't take the stress. Nowadays infertility is not a big problem. Surrogacy is indeed the best method. My sister was unable to conceive naturally. So she chose surrogacy. She lives in Europe. Europe has best clinics. Now she is blessed with a baby girl. Stay positive and calmly handle the situation. Nothing is impossible. Believe me, better things will come. My best wishes and prayers are with you. Lots of love
Hey Anna. I am feeling so sorry for you. Indeed this is worst feeling a woman can ever go through. Don't lose hope and stay hopeful. Things will come to you soon. You should go for surrogacy. But today there are also many scams in the world now. One of my friends also wants to have a baby through surrogacy. She went up to Ukraine for surrogacy. There was a clinic which name was Lotus. When they visited the clinic. They become totally dissatisfied after visiting a clinic. They were totally unaware of the kind of a situation they face there. So they came back from Ukraine very hopelessly. Now they are looking for other clinics.
Hello, Yvonne. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. This is horrible! I can't believe it. It must be so hard. Please don't lose faith, honey. Things can get hard, I understand. But, it's alright, it's common. A lot of people suffer from infertility. Actually, there's a clinic in Ukraine. They have the best set up for assisted conception. You should go for it. They are so good! They will definitely find you a solution. My prayers are with you!
Hello, Yvonne. I hope you're doing alright. I can't believe this! It must have been so hard. Don't lose hope alright. Good luck to you on this journey. I hope it's short and successful. Don't worry, alright. You've got a lot of options. There's surrogacy and also IVF. I had a really good experience with IVF. I went to this clinic in Ukraine. They helped me out a lot. I can't thank them enough for it. You should opt for it, too! Good luck with this.
Sign in to follow this topic