Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

What to do now? Rss

I am really sorry. It will be tough. But the tough time will be end soon. That's the part of your life. You must go for surrogacy. It will be best for you. There is a clinic in Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. I wish you a very good luck.
Oh, it's very sad. You have gone through a very rough time. I can understand the pain of miscarriage. But my Freind you can't do anything. You just have some patience for that. I know we can't stop that thing from happening. It's all done according to the God wish. I am really sorry for your problems. I know I am trying to understand the pain. But only those understand who suffers from it. So my Freind goes for surrogacy. There is a good clinic in Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. You must go there. Till then I wish you a very good luck.
Anna, that is so heartbreaking. Couldn’t imagine how you are feeling.
I hope you don’t give up. I have a friend who tried for years, broken heart, ectopic pregnancy, one side taken out, IVF With many fails. She is now blessed with three gorgeous babies. Two being surprisingly natural. Really hope it happens for you. You have conceived before which is a positive. Miscarriages are horrible and something you never forget.
If it doesn’t happen naturally, there are a lot of children out their who needs a loving and caring mother to adopt them.
Wishing you all the best.
Hey dear. I can feel you. I am so sorry that you have to go through this much. You can fulfill your dream. No need to worry much. The clinics in Europe are proving scientific methods to have a baby. I will recommend you that should go for it. In surrogacy the DNA of the baby is yours. As baby has his own blood. Not of the surrogate mother. So there is not much effect of surrogates DNA. So that child is your own. I wish you luck. Hope you will come across a perfect clinic. My prayers are with you. Be optimist. Be patient.
This is such a shocking news. I literally feel so sorry for you. Infertility is common these days. So many females are facing this issue nowadays. It literally breaks down a person mentally and emotionally. In the modern world, the science and technology has now progressed. So, you don't have to worry. Don't take much stress. There are assisted methods you can always opt for. Surrogacy and IVF are one of the successful treatments nowadays. Consult your doctor in this regard. See what she suggests to you. Which option would be suitable for you. Sending baby dust. Take care.
Hello darling. I feel so sorry for you. You must go for surrogacy. It will be best for you. There is a clinic in Ukraine. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. Take care. Good luck.
Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I feel so bad for you. It is such a devastating feeling finding out that you can't conceive. Infertility is really a big issue. It affects both mental and physical state badly. There are still ways to conceive. You can go for IVF and IUI. They are risky though. Surrogacy and Adaption, on the other hand, are a very low risk. The choice is yours. Take care.
Hi. I'm doing good thanks for asking. You are right. IVF doesn't work in most cases. It really depends on the person problem. It doesn't even give a guarantee of pregnancy. But according to my research, it works best for women with PCOS. Even for my friend, it didn't work on the first try. But we still hoped for good because she wanted to carry her baby on her own. So we thought of giving it a try. But it's great that you chose surrogacy. I did too. It really is a blessing. I have a son. He is almost a year now. My friend went to the same clinic as I did. It's because of how good it is.
Calm down, sweetheart. I know all this happened in such a hurry. You did not get time to handle all this pressure. I can totally understand this. But you have to stay strong. It is not the end. You can try for alternatives too. You can adopt a child if you want to. Surrogacy and IVF are some options too. you can search for them on the internet. You'll find the whole procedure. It will be easier for you to decide then. Talk to your husband. Sit together and talk. You guys will be able to decide together properly. Just make sure to make a wise decision. I wish you good luck with it.
Hey. I am so sorry for you. infertility takes a lot out of women. But, Don't lose hope. You have an amazing option of Surrogacy. I have also a baby through Surrogacy. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That's why I Couldn't conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. We went to Europe for the clinic. Today, I am a blessed mother.
Hi Ana Taylor! How are you? Hope you are doing great. I am sorry for you loss. Miscarriages are very hard and to be deemed infertile after that is just insult to injury. I am sorry that you are going through this. I have also been infertile all my life so I can relate to what you are going through. I would recommend that you do not lose hope. There are alternative ways that you can try. Everyone deserves to be a parent and that should not stop them from trying different ways such as IVF and surrogacy. For me, I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure and I am glad to tell you that I am now a Mother of a baby girl. You should take surrogacy to if you are willing. I wish you the best of luck.
Please don't worry. You have to stay strong. Keep your hopes high. Everything will be fine. You are taking too much stress. You should be thankful that there are assisted methods now. It's not like we do not have a solution to this problem. Many people go through IVF/surrogacy to have a child. Why don't you think about it too? Search for these treatments on the internet. Ask people who have gone through it. It will be easier to decide then. Choose a good clinic to get your tests done. Try to stay away from Lotus and Adonis clinics. They are only going to waste your time. I have heard many negative reviews about them. I hope you make a wise decision. Good luck with it.
Sign in to follow this topic