Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

What to do now? Rss

Hey. I am Anna. How are you doing all? Hope so everyone is having a good time. Well, today I am feeling very depress. Today doctor told me to not to try anymore. they declared me infertile. I am feeling so exhausted. I really can't imagine. I had a miscarriage previous month and then I went to doctor for this. And today they told me that I can not carry a baby anymore. How could this happen to me? I really don't know whether I live my whole life as an infertile. I dreamed so much about babies. And now this is totally heart drowning. Please, someone gives me kind of advice. What to do now?
Oh, it's very sad. You have gone through a very rough time. I can understand the pain of miscarriage . But my Freind you can't do anything. You just have some patience for that. I know we can't stop that thing from happening. It's all done according to the God wish. I am really sorry for your problems. I know I am trying to understand the pain. But only those understand who suffers from it. So my Freind goes for surrogacy. There is a good clinic in Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. You must go there. Till then I wish you a very good luck.
Hi Anna! Hope you are in good health. I am so sorry for you dear. Infertility is a very heavy burden. Don’t give up hope and stay strong. There are still a number of way you can try to start a family. I am also infertile and have been infertile all my life so I know what you must be going through. You can still start a family and there is still hopes. There are option like IVF/IUI/Surrogacy that you can take. Personally speaking I would ask you to opt for surrogacy because it has the highest chances of success and minimum risk while also being painless. I also went though the surrogacy procedure and can tell you that It is a beautiful process. I would recommend you not to go for Lotus clinic since they provide a very poor service with a more costly package. Instead I would you opt form surrogacy from Ukraine since Ukraine has some of the best fertility clinics. I wish you all the best keep your hopes up.
It's very sad to hear from you. You must go for surrogacy. It will be the best option for you. Surrogacy is a blessing for many couples. On the other hand, it became the curse. Just because when you chose the wrong place to get treatment. There is a clinic name Adonis. They are expert in deceiving. They will pretend that everything is ok. But at the end, it's just a scam. So please be careful about such clinics. There is also some good clinic in Ukraine. You must go there. I wish you a very good luck
Don't lose hope! Stay strong atm! It's tough to be there now. But, that's how it is. I know it's a shock! But, stay strong is the key in these times. I've also known of PCOS for a year back. I kept myself smooth. Didn't give up yet. Now, next month I'm trying via surrogacy in Ukraine. Yes! Can't give up the idea of becoming a mother. smile
Hello there. Dont lose hope. You could go for IVF or surrogacy. So dont worry. Youll be fine. Take care.
Hey Anna! I'm fine. What about you? After reading your post I really felt very sad to know about your miscarriage. I know the grief of this loss. I have also walked through this situation. Don't lose hope. I think you should look for some alternate methods like surrogacy and IVF. These methods are very helpful. I think you should consult with your doctor about it. I hope it will be fruitful for you
My sympathies
Dear, don't be depressed. I know the worst feeling is to get to know about infertility. It is really hard to admit this bitter truth. You shouldn't be sad. It's all about fate. I had a miscarriage. Life seems glam less. I consulted a doctor in Europe. They made me sure that I can be a mother too. I am going for surrogacy this August. Do pray for me. I would also recommend you. Hope you come out of your worries.
Dear, don't be depressed. I know the worst feeling is to get to know about infertility. It is really hard to admit this bitter truth. You shouldn't be sad. It's all about fate. I had a miscarriage. Life seems glam less. I consulted a doctor in Europe. They made me sure that I can be a mother too. I am going for surrogacy this August. Do pray for me. I would also recommend you. Hope you come out of your worries.
Today, There are many cases of infertility. 1 out of 4 couples is suffering from this trauma. I fall in the same list, unfortunately. I am also a victim of infertility. It is due to chromosomal abnormality. It was really depressing and shocking news to me. I was totally broken into pieces. I had two IVF failed. And I never wanted to try more cycles. I have a fear of failure since then. But I have not started my surrogacy procedure yet. Maybe I have fears. So I just want to be sure about each and every detail. I just don’t want any complications on my way. There were days I just wanted to isolate myself. However, when I started surrogacy and met people with similar stories as mine I felt less lonely. I could relate to them on so many levels. The support I got by visiting the clinic was immense. I guess when you start this journey you become a lot more positive.Good luck to you too for your future x
heyy Don't be in such depression this will affect your health directly. Instead try to look out for some alternative for your issue. I am also infertile. I was also upset. I had 3 miscarriages. I was really upset and was in deep depression. Than a friend of mine suggested surrogacy for me. So i started to look out for surrogacy option. I joined different forums and started looking for surrogacy. I found that many people are going for surrogacy. A lot of infertile couples went for surrogacy and had a child. I consulted a clinic related to surrogacy. The clinic cleared my confusions and some questions related to surrogacy. Now i think i am ready to go for surrogacy. If someone has direct experience of surrogacy please do share with us. Thanks in advance.
I am really sorry about your problem. But don't worry my Freind. You should go for surrogacy. But please don't get your treatment from Adonis clinic in Ukraine. They are worst in dealing with surrogacy. There is a good clinic in Europe. You must go there. I wish you a very good luck.
Sign in to follow this topic