Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Just wondering... Rss

What time do other parents go to bed at night...

And what time do u wake up? (or get woken up haha)
I go to bed around 11 and get up in the morning any time from 7am. I sleep until bubs wakes up - usually 7:30, but this morning was 8:30 smile
I go to bed at about 7.30pm. I've always been an early bird, but since having DD it's gotten worse.
She's 2.5 years old and still wakes through the night, and we are up at 4.45 every morning with DH. So... if I don't go to bed that early, I have bugger all chance of getting enough sleep.
I usually go to bed around 10:30pm (but might not fall asleep until 11), sometimes earlier if I want to read. I then get up at about 7am.
I should go to bed early - but usually I go to bed between 10.30pm and 11pm and then my 10 month old will wake for a feed between 4 and 5am on a good night (sometimes he wakes more often) and is awake anywhere from 5am to 6.30am. My 3 year old wakes between 5.30am and 6.30am. I am dreaming of sleeping to 7am and not getting up during the night to settle them!
I aim to go to bed by 10:30 at night, but by then im enjoying my P & Q too much & being able to eat anything i want without hearing "Mum, can i have some too?" I dont feel overly tired until about midnight/ 1am-ish. So i go to bed around then.

Then the kids wake me up between 7-8 and im soooo tired lol.

One day i will learn my lesson!
The little man goes to bed anywhere between 8-9pm, I like to unwind and watch tv, then go to bed between 10-11pm, wake up anywhere from 7:30-9am, but have bubs no. 2 due in 11 weeks so it's all about to change again wink
we hav two bubbas, oldest is a boy just turned two, youngest is a girl just turned 10 months old. at night we have a pretty set routine of baths and solid food and/or bottle dinners, brushing teeth, a few giggles and cuddles and then to bed. we started both our babies on sleep routines at about 3 months of age, at first when our oldest was put down in his cot (at 3-4 months of age) he would cry for a few minutes then he learnt to put himself to sleep with a simple smile. we did the same with our girl and she has been great too. call it luck or determination, tears and patience but they both go to bed everynight at about 8 with no cries at all, and both sleep through to atleast 7 and even when they wake they play peek a boo with eachother or chat away babytalk til i get into their room at about 8:30.
My 3 year old goes to be anywhere from 7pm to 9pm, usually after a story and cuddles he goes to sleep, after that i usually have some time to myself either watching tv or going to bed and reading. I try to have my light off by 10.30pm. My son regularly wakes at night though and ends up coming into our room, so my sleep is always broken. We usually wake anywhere from 6.45 onwards but that will soon be changing when bub number 2 arrives in 4 weeks. Oh the joys, lol smile
In bed by about 8:30pm up somewhere between 5am - 6:30am depending on when our 'alarm clock' gets up! I have never had to set my alarm clock to get up for the past 23mths and 2 wks.....I suppose you can guess how old my eldest is!
My dad usually goes to bed at 7:00pm, and my mom usually goes to bed at 10:00pm. He used to have to wake up at 4:00am for work every morning, and even to this day (he retired more than 10 years ago) he still wakes up at that time.
Sign in to follow this topic