Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

O M F G!!!!!!!!!! Rss

I went to the doctor today to get the Pill. Cool cool all fine and dandy the the doc says we need to do the standard tests, BP, height, weight etc...

IM F**KING 19kg overweight!!!! 19 goddamn kg! I was 70kg when i got married and now im 89kg! I feel like crying!

I didnt think i was that heavy cos almost all of my clothes post baby still fit! Man thats IT!
Similar thing happened to me.. I've avoided scales and mirrors since. I've now gotten to the point where something needs to be done about it. At least you can still fit your clothes.. I had to buy new ones sad.
Today's the day then. Time to get your A** into gear. I think one little rule helped me loose my baby weight and that is to not eat too big dinners and never eat after 7, and drink plenty of water.

Good luck! Keep us posted how you go.
I was weighed when i had first MW appointment and i freaked out about how much the scales said so i stopped eating so much and then weighed myslef about 3 weeks ago and i have lost 5 kgs and in 35 weeks!! so now im eating small snacks (fruit and stuff like that) throughout the day and i can see i have put alot more weight back on! i just cant win! Im not looking forward to seeing how much weight i have to loose after baby is born sad
Yeah im gonna stop eating chocolate/biscuits/snacks/alcohol and start just drinking water and exercising way more! Ive got till november to lose it cos its my friends wedding and gotta get into my dress!!! My boobs dont fit hehehehehehe lucky the rest of the dress is free-flowing but i cant do the zip up over the HUGE E cups!

Yeah im gonna stop eating chocolate/biscuits/snacks/alcohol and start just drinking water and exercising way more! Ive got till november to lose it cos its my friends wedding and gotta get into my dress!!! My boobs dont fit hehehehehehe lucky the rest of the dress is free-flowing but i cant do the zip up over the HUGE E cups!

Yes their gonna be the first to go.... and go and go and go sad
I totally sympathise with you!

I was 70 kg when I got married, and over the years before I got preggers, my job and lifestyle changed- I put on 8.5 kg.

Then, after having DD I ballooned up to 89kg!!! I don't think having PND helped, and I reckon the medication put weight on me too.

Thank goodness DH is studying to be a personal trainer. He helps keep me on track, and I just felt so fat and wobbly that I had to do something about it. I'm getting there slowly...

Hang in there, you'll lose the weight. It takes time and dedication, but you seem like strong-willed woman, I'm sure you'll do it! smile
Sign in to follow this topic