Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Dark Circles under eyes Rss

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know a way to get rid of (or reduce) dark circles under your eyes??

I have always suffered with dark circles under my eyes and it is even worse since having my son and having my sleep reduced even further.

I am sick to death of looking in the mirror and cringing at the figure looking back at me sad

Does anyone have any advice on things I could do or creams I could use to reduce them?? I am desperate!
I've always had them too.
I've not yet found anything to fix them but found a concealer called 'signature facial highlighting pen' from MARY KAY that worked really well. So far the only product I've found to actually work at hiding them.

Shame for me though cos I'm almost finished mine and don't have anyone selling Mary Kay anymore in my area :/

have you tried looking on ebay, you can usually find some Mary Kay on there.

have you tried looking on ebay, you can usually find some Mary Kay on there.

You know, I go on Ebay for most thing but never though to look for Mary Kay stuff tongue
hmm baby brain, lol

I do know 1 home remedy for this.

Even i have dark circles but mine are heridetary.

but 1 can get rid of them if uses the following remedy.

Mix almond oil and honey in same amount well and store it in a bottle. Then using your fingure apply this lotion under your eyes at night time and leave it overnight. Do it for couple of months and notice the change.

Hi everyone,

I have always suffered with dark circles under my eyes and it is even worse since having my son and having my sleep reduced even further.

I am sick to death of looking in the mirror and cringing at the figure looking back at me sad

Does anyone have any advice on things I could do or creams I could use to reduce them?? I am desperate!
Evening primrose oil tablets.

Hi everyone,

hi everyone, i know this sounds terrible but preperation H (hemaroid cream)helps with bags and darkness under the eyes.
Sign in to follow this topic