Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Sangenic Refill Cassettes ... is there cheaper options?

Sangenic Refill Cassettes ... is there cheaper options? Rss

Hello
I use the Closer to Nature Sangenic Nappy Tub (Hygiene Plus)
Does anyone know if you can get cheaper refills because the are seriously expensive!! i paid $90 for only 4 cassettes from Farmers
Tks
They're ridiculously expensive eh?! With my first we actually ended up just forgoing the bags all together and just using it like a normal rubbish bin.

This time we bought a big box from baby city. I think it had 4 cassettes in it and was cheaper than the ones from Farmers. Not by much though.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

That's really expensive. Have you tried online? I loved my nappy bin. Especially with the twins. But we were only paying about $10 a refill. I could justify that but not what your paying.

I would try online. Good luck.

Hello
Looked online, cheapest i can get is 6 cassetts for $90 from Baby City plus $5 postage which is still rippy but cheaper than Farmers!
Tks
Kayell wrote:
Hello
Looked online, cheapest i can get is 6 cassetts for $90 from Baby City plus $5 postage which is still rippy but cheaper than Farmers!
Tks

I agree still expensive. I have the tommee tippee one and they are only about $10 to $15 a refill. Sorry no other ideas.

woohoo. found a cheaper option again!
Trade me Shop, Nile NZ sells 6 cassettes for only $76 total, free freight, delivered to your door! So thats only about $12 each grin
Kayell wrote:
woohoo. found a cheaper option again!
Trade me Shop, Nile NZ sells 6 cassettes for only $76 total, free freight, delivered to your door! So thats only about $12 each grin

That's great. That's heap cheaper. I would be happy to pay $12 a refill.

Hi All,
If you want a cheap refill for the nappy bins, try these from ebay.
You basically reuse your cassettes and refill the plastic liner using their kit.
Ive tried them and they're really good and cheap, worked out at about $3/refill

https://www.ebay.com.au/str/econappybins
Sign in to follow this topic